Girls here will instantly have sex with you if you have blue eyes

Girls here will instantly have sex with you if you have blue eyes

Attached: 622E6907-F870-4E7C-935D-FC991E87FB62.png (645x770, 33.47K)

Fr?

Hurrrr durrrr sex with girls sex with boys

Ahh bloo bloo

I have blue eyes but not blonde anymore

Lucky, blond hair is a curse

chads

Attached: Stabswache de Euros Finnish SS Volunteers.jpg (970x510, 174.83K)

No they wont
t. gray eyed(which everyone mistakes for blue)

>tfw green/grey eyes
It's over.

Attached: 1659659872955173m.jpg (1024x957, 97.4K)

Why?

What about green eyes and a light brown full head of hair?

I have blue eyes but tanned skin. Would I slay in Macedonia?

would all make nice trannies. blonde "men" are sissies

You retarded, silly nigga?

longobard descendant typed this post

Ill have too. Whats the problem?

>tfw have blond hair but extremely brown eyes bordering on black where you can barely tell the iris and pupil apart from each other
it's completely over

Lmao mutt

>seething unprovokedly about blondes

i thought this was a latin american phenomenom but now i realize its a inherited inferiority complex from latinx eurabians?

go back

It's very common here.

As an impartial observer (I am a carrot top) the nicest people I've ever met were always blonds. Both my best mates at school were blond. The worst were always dark-haired & dark-eyed.

im literally brown indio but do not suffer from the medlet incel rage.

then why side with blondes? the whiter the bigger cunts they are

i only know a handful of blondes and they were mostly nice, most people here is black haired though. no idea what's about blonde hair that causes seethe, probably something related to nazism and paranoia about germans

I have blue green eyes and am not a virgin. Am one ugly mf fr fr doe

It´s banter. It´s like saying manlets are less imposing than taller men.

>be me
>6'2
>White
>Chiselled jaw
>luscious lips
>soft, glossy brown hair
>Large penor

>Eyes that are coal black
Whooo

I look like that and stand in military formation like that.

>then why side with blondes?
why not? i never knew a bad one
>the whiter the bigger cunts they are
are you being disingenous or delusional? the worst ones are the ones of "untouched" italian or spanish background here, the few blondes i ever met are from german background and they were generally better and even less racist dare i say, i dont really hold a resentment towards blondes because they happened to be grouped with the other ones as reference for "whiteness" (that both of us know in latin america goes way below blondes)

Latin Americans seethe about blondes? Maybe in Argentina. In most Lat cunts it's the complete opposite, people will simp over blondes if anything. You could see some basic 5/10 blonde bitch, and people will treat her like she's an 8/10 queen, especially if she has blue eyes too.

That´s because italians and spaniards are used to latinx encounters and there´s already a prejudice against them.
Germans are not aware of the latinx racism so they don´t usually teach their kids that shit.

Still, spaniards are more direct and honest with their impressions. A german might wish you death and hate you but won´t usually tell you.

>That´s because italians and spaniards are used to latinx encounters
im talking about people that lives here Iki.

yes kinda, but mostly just about hair, light eyes are appreciated.

Do women really care that much about a man's eye color?
I have nice blue eyes but I have shit jawline and side profile plus I have shitty neckbeard facial hair so I can't cover it up with a beard. I don't think I'm outright ugly but women have never openly found me attractive.

SEX WITH BOYS!?

Attached: 1660664972658.jpg (736x736, 91.64K)