Calling an episode you like a "banger"

>calling an episode you like a "banger"
Does anyone else think this sounds goofy?

Attached: banger first result on google.jpg (1280x1280, 198.37K)

How are zoomers gonna look back on their youth and how they spent all of it worshipping and mimicking niggas? Will they realize it wasn’t organic and niggas were intentionally signal-boosted to sabotage them? They’ll probably just keep worshipping, turning your back on your god isn’t easy.

?

Being goofy the price you gotta pay when you finna get jiggy with them goofballs

y u mad tho

I prefer "bop"

Fr fr

"niggas" okay nigger

Guys what does "bussin" mean?

some times shit just slaps and its like: "oh shit i guess thats bussin?" and you just know ya know? fr ya know? i dunno ya know. fr no cap.

ever heard of Urban Dictionary?

back when I had a steady job I was deep into a wax habit and would dab about 3-5 grams a week. shit was expensive but goddamn it was fun getting super high

That's ignorant as fuck user, no cap. Fr.

This. The only "bangers" I know are bangers and mash.

Imagine getting high as a habit instead of a rare treat.

uh huh, now go tell that to the alcoholics in the DUDE ALCOHOL threads

Simple as

imagine gatekeeping getting litty fr thats straight NOT bussin like fr no cap, my guy you need to just chill out and do you, stop stressin about everyone else, my dude. i want you to be better for you, my boy. you get 0 bitches because you tell bitches how to be bitches, you feel me?

I have but I don't trust it. I trust you guys more.
I see.

Based

Smoke flower fgt

The one word I hate more than anything is "bussy" it just sounds disgusting to say.

you fr tho thats low-key a hate crime, my guy. dead ass.