Americans be like that's a 10 minute walk I literally can't even

Americans be like that's a 10 minute walk I literally can't even

Attached: 1660660341662.jpg (969x630, 193.67K)

we're fat user. ever take that into consideration? walking short distances is a lot of work for us

more like
>oh my gaaawwwddd?! I have to cross a road!!?? I'm gonna hyperventilate EEEEEK!!!!!! This is SO not walkable!!!!!

It's such a disgusting walk with traffic going past you, having to walk on the side of the road where some section don't have a side walk. Breathing in all that car exhaust. Fuck this country. I want walkable cities like Finland

>I want walkable cities like Finland
you'd have to get rid of all the niggers for it to work. no one's going to go outside if there are niggers all over the place. that's one reason people don't walk around in major cities here that much

Where are the sidewalks ?

welcome in america, have a car or die

kys

they hated him because he told them the truth

literally what did he say that was inaccurate.

Sad but true. Same thing is happening in our cities. Full of shitskins trying to rob, rape or murder people.

It's an inevitable response to urban centers destabilized by demographic shifts

Lol my mom's not even racist but she's always on edge whenever we go into the city

>that's one reason people don't walk around in major cities here that much
>the truth
there's a lot of reasons people don't walk in North America that don't involve negrophobia

Just roll

Attached: smirk.jpg (1028x700, 123.72K)

They built everything far apart for no reason. There are gazillion parking lots between any two places most of which are half empty at any given time. I walk like 8 kms daily just to commute

I have friends that are like this, there's a fast-ish food Italian place that's only a six minute walk from where we work and they were complaining that they should've driven over

The problem isn't the physical activity, it's that the suburbs are completely fucking boring. A ten minute walk in the suburb feels like a chore. A ten minute walk in the city feels totally fine.

sure but negrophobia is a big one. a big black one in fact
if we were going down a hill maybe but if it's flat ground we're not going to be able to roll ourselves

People walk in places that have good public transport. I've lived in Boston and NYC and never drove anywhere because they have a comprehensive metro system. I've also lived in Texas and Cali and never walked anywhere there because public transport there sucks.

Many Americans do not even walk to their own mailbox.

I like how people pretend that NYC has "good" public transit. In reality, Boston and D.C. are probably the only cities in this entire country that can be described as even decent.

Compared to other American cities, it is good. The bar is very low in the US

It's garbage. The only thing "good" about it is how expansive it is. The actual experience is complete dog shit, but you're right that other cities as bad or worse at least.