I told my girlfriend I thought Rachael Leigh Cook was a "megababe" while we were watching Josie and the Pussycats and...

I told my girlfriend I thought Rachael Leigh Cook was a "megababe" while we were watching Josie and the Pussycats and she called me a "weird, like, pedophile guy" and then left the room.

Attached: josie-and-the-pussycats.jpg (1100x600, 51.09K)

The punchline is she's 12 hahaha

Shame she stopped acting. She is perfect.

is this your first time having a gf? women are deeply insecure and regard their level of attractiveness to their status. so when you complimented another woman's beauty, even if it was a professional actress whose whole job is to look beautiful on camera, all your gf heard you say "you are this far down the totem pole relative to RLC" which she considers a blow to her ego. women are hyper aware of other women's beauty to an autistic degree in the same way men are hyper aware of how tall other men are, which men they could probably take in a fight if he came to that, etc. she is fully aware that you are not a pedophile and that finding RLC attractive is not indicative of being a pedophile either; she was gaslighting you because you hurt her feelings and wanted to hurt you back by making you question your sexuality when there is literally nothing wrong with accurately labeling her as a megababe.

she didn't stop it's just that her star fizzled out and now only gets roles in straight to video quality projects

>same way men are hyper aware of how tall other men are
i think this is an american thing. i am 5`11 in germany and never gave a shit about some men being taller and the manlets i know are shredded and could easily defend any woman

>user's gf

Attached: 6a00d8341c730253ef00e55390988b8834-640wi.jpg (450x605, 24.33K)

obsessed

Attached: 1650951782233.jpg (667x468, 166.91K)

>americans can only understand 1 and a half lines of text before their mind shuts off
lol
lmao even

SHE WAS 21 YEARS OLD YOU SICK FUCK

Fucking kek on that one, user.

Attached: BennytheButcher.jpg (978x397, 242.88K)

she is very neotenic and child-like
Therefore, you thinking she is a "mega babe" i.e. possibly your aesthetic preference is creepy, same as the yellow fever fags or tranime fags

Attached: 1490322382161.jpg (436x361, 35.98K)

Why would you call another woman "megababe" to your girlfriend? Are you actually retarded?

Should have said it wasn't you and it was Mr. Moviefone

>chinkcel is afraid of acting hetero in front of his GF
many such cases

>arguing with holes

Attached: 1651984430529.jpg (600x600, 69.13K)

A mega babe?

Attached: johnny-depp-testifying.png (1280x720, 875.68K)

Benjamin Franklin was also a pedophile.

You mean a man who was honest with hinself?

>bro, you don’t act hopelessly subservient to your girlfriend? What’s wrong with you dude!
Lmao

big words for a 6yo...

Those bodies were dead before he bought them.