I got covid and am in extreme pain and hardly got any sleep this week...

I got covid and am in extreme pain and hardly got any sleep this week. The pain is making me want to cry and I have no pain relievers. I still don't want to get vaxed because I'm worried about the side effects. What should I watch to cope with the pain?

Attached: covid.jpg (800x800, 122.5K)

>I have no pain relievers.
wtf why not

I know people who got addicted and don't want to risk it

its too late to get vaxxed, silly, vaccines are preventative, they dont cure you, they only prevent future infection for people who currently dont have covid.

Go to the hospital, they wont give you a vaccine, they'll treat you with medication thats been around for decades to treat your symptoms until you recover

or you could watch Sunshine (2007)

wut no I'm talking about fucking tylenol

What's your blood type? I unironically think the Jew juice/US bioweapon known as COVID specifically make people with certain blood types way sicker. I felt very fatigued for 4 days, then had a wet cough for 3, then literally felt fine. O+ here.

hope you feel better bro.

just take paracetamol or ibuprofen, you retard
nobody gets addicted on those

NSAIDs are fine dude. You're not gonna become Fentanyl Floyd off of Tylenol and ibuprofen. Zinc + Vitamin C + Vitamin D3 + lots of liquids and sunbathing. Congratulations, you beat a mild flu.

No do not take ibuprofen with covid. I'd have to look it up but its all related to the circulatory system or whatever.

see
You're literally not supposed to do it. You literally have to take paracetamol aka tylenol.

>am in extreme pain
for you

>Go to the hospital, they wont give you a vaccine, they'll treat you with medication thats been around for decades to treat your symptoms until you recover
Don't be a retard. American hospitals have no valid medical protocal for covid, it's sedation and ventilation.

I have covid right now and I feel great. I just had moderate fever and weakness for a single day and that's it. I had worse seasonal flus.

"oh god im in extreme pain at all times and if this gets worse my lungs will start to contract and spasm"
>dont be a retard, hospitals will just sedate you so you aren't in severe pain and keep your lungs working if they start to fail

what are you getting at here

based oomer

Week 2 of covid here. I have an unbearable sore throat that is taking a long time to get better. I'm full of mucus and snot which has a gravy color and sometimes has a bit of blood in it, and I have a nasty cough that im so exhausted of having. Everyone I know seems to be getting covid, I guess it's because everything is opened up like normal and masks aren't mandated anymore. I'm starting to walk back my strong anti lockdown/anti mask beliefs because now I understand how bad the virus is. I know there will be some smart ass in here who will say "I only had a headache for 2 days and I was fine lol" but that's not most people's experience. It's a nasty virus and 2 weeks of my life has just been taken from me. I haven't been able to eat properly, workout, go to work, or simply go outside to do things, I'm sick and exhausted and in constant pain. I just want to be better. I might start wearing a mask in busy public places after this. I never want to go thru this again

There is no covid. There was never a pandemic, no one is in any danger.

US covid rates are just as high as ever and deaths are worse than when the outbreak initially began.

Shit is causing chaos in China still which has seen like 1/5th of the pop of Shanghai flee to try and avoid another lockdown where people starve to death, but in the West everyone seems to have moved on. Lockdowns/masks/vax were 100% ineffective and we just have to learn to live with it. The Florida model maligned last year, where you basically just ignore it and open up, is basically how the entire world outside of China and a few other Asian countries are atm

Attached: 2362666.png (680x660, 50.17K)

>the Jew juice/US bioweapon known as COVID
Imagine being 5'2 Ching Chang, I'd kill myself but I would lack the upper body strength to do it.

Attached: 1586406259111.webm (640x640, 2.89M)

There's no covid. The longer you pretend it's real the longer it stays.

>in the West everyone seems to have moved on.
It's time to spend money on the war between slavic retards and pretend all the price hikes and inflations are the result of that, before the wave of Autumn lockdowns.

>100% ineffective
you have to be trolling

aid to Ukraine is based as vatnik dying vids are hilarious. We should be cutting shit like welfare/global warming/LGBQTIAAP+ bs though

>I am sick
>NO YOU ARE NOT!