AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 9BDFC8C4-7612-4B46-BC14-376FC136302E.jpg (1200x787, 555.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbGdIdHOO3I
youtube.com/watch?v=OqhJm5qXw-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cthulhu would be bigger than that.
Cthulhu is a meme by now.
Lovecraft's a meme by now.
Forget the mythos and adapt the Dream Cycles or leave his work behind for thirty or forty years and start over.
Name one good Lovecraft movie. You can't. Name on good Lovecraft show. You can't. TD S1 doesn't count because that was on accident.

Attached: nasu_lovecraft.jpg (640x480, 133.41K)

Reminder that Cthulhu is far from being as strong as the real lovecraftian gods

The ones in the dark, behind the perception

>Name one good Lovecraft movie
Done. Granted, its the only one.

Attached: 51EyIRBANAL._AC_SY580_.jpg (351x500, 27.45K)

Cage flick was decent

>gives him le normal human body

he's supposed to have a squat giant fat belly goblin body

Fucking hell if you fags are wrong about true detective im going to be so mad.

Dream Cycle is the least interesting part of Lovecraft's work and if you're interested in that you should absolutely read Dunsany, who inspired it and did it better.

What we really need is an anthology series of a few of his short works. Stop doing Cthulhu everyone's tired of it.

It was Fukunaga's directing and the DP's eye that gave the first season a feeling that something otherworldly was lurking within each frame.
Pizza admitted the night of the finale, (or maybe the day after), that there was no mysticism or supernatural in the series. Only Rust's LSD/drug flashbacks.
Too bad because it's the closest something has come to capturing that feeling, other than a handful of episodes of Twin Peaks and the movie Kill List.

What's uninteresting about the Dream Cycle? Through the Gates of the Silver Key transcends time and space which is far more interesting than tentacles at this point. I think at least.

>Name one good Lovecraft movie. You can't.
The Ogdru Jahad in Hellboy(2004) is as close to quality Lovecraft as we'll ever get. Shit spooped the fuck out of me when I was a 9 years old.

Anything that has knees isn't scary. If it has knees, it can be killed.

Just play Bloodborne if you're a Lovecraftian horror fan, no other type of movie/game will ever come close to it.
youtube.com/watch?v=vbGdIdHOO3I

Attached: 1640892077145.jpg (1920x1080, 673.29K)

Yes, I will fall asleep to a 5 hour long bloodborne lore video tonight.

Attached: 1653950590119.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

Bloodborne

It's supposed to be the size of a mountain and was later described as being several miles tall, but then it got beaten by a big boat lol

what movie are y'all even talkin about

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed his dream stuff, but that's not what made him famous, and it's not what he's best at. That's his weird horror, for sure. The Rats in the Walls, The Colour Out of Space, The Shadow Over Innsmouth, that's where Lovecraft really hits his stride. If you enjoy his Dream stuff, I do sincerely recommend picking up a collection of Dunsany stories--pic related works fine as a starting point. A lot of Lovecraft's earlier works were just him really trying to nail down Dunsany's style, and although he does a solid job of it, nobodys' better at that kind of fantasy than the man himself. Dunsany has his own dream cycle (which is included in that book), which I imagine you'd enjoy.

Attached: 9780142437766.jpg (293x450, 30.14K)

AHAAAAAA IT'S A LITTLE GIRL HELP ME SABER

Attached: 67640535_p0.jpg (718x986, 632.73K)

The Endless comes close to fitting the bill
youtube.com/watch?v=OqhJm5qXw-k

Attached: the endless 4.jpg (1600x900, 61.73K)

Underwater was pretty kino

Attached: underwater-wasnt-written-be-cthulhu-movie-says-director-40.jpg (640x373, 277.69K)