Saw Top Gun 2 the other day

>saw Top Gun 2 the other day
>theater mostly women and the occasional bf

How does he do it?

Attached: tom.jpg (441x420, 41.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10908001/Tom-Cruise-splits-girlfriend-Hayley-Atwell-supported-Gun-premiere.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By being gay lol

the old ladies wanna see cruise shirtles

With his small hands and feet he does the unthinkable no ordinary midget could ever do.

He is a CHAD and Casts CHADS in the movie. (Except for miles teller lol.)

Made his comeback after this incident

Attached: 1655016762636.webm (640x512, 2.81M)

No the women were all young.

Moanachads won

I work at a kinoplex and Maverick in its third weekend is doing twice the business of Jurassic World 3. Chads, Staceys, boomers, grannies…everyone is seeing it

Very carefully

>I work at a kinoplex
Do you get to see movies before anyone else?

BASED

I saw it yesterday and the theater was packed. People of every age, kids, boomers, women etc.
Movie was awesome, might see it again.

Yeah I do it all the time. The “key” for movies usually unlocks on the projectors at midnight the night before for new releases.

I prefer the original

Attached: topgun.jpg (636x955, 212.14K)

I saw actual Somali niggers in the local kinoplex watching this movie.

People are drawn to beauty and polarity. Cruise has movie star looks and there's a manliness in the movie that limpwristed movies lack

the movie was based and i liked that all the important main characters where
WHITE
MALES

not straight white males unfortunately because im sure that one guy was a faggot

Is Tom Cruise actually gay or is that a meme?
Top Gun was extremely homoerotic but in other movies he seems like he fucks. He strikes me as a man who fucks. Women.
But maybe not.

No, he just finished another 5month relationship with his go to slampig after dumping her last year:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10908001/Tom-Cruise-splits-girlfriend-Hayley-Atwell-supported-Gun-premiere.html

>One of the top movie stars of all time if not the top movie star, the savior of cinema, is a manlet
never give up manlet bros
we can make it

Attached: 58966519-10908001-image-a-86_165.jpg (634x956, 183.17K)

Classic Australian mad monday

He's gay.
His "gf"s are beards
Scientologists know this and blackmail him over it.

Manlets look good on screen because their heads are larger in proportion to the body