/swg/ - Star Wars General

Hack Edition

Previous

Attached: Filoni.png (816x816, 418.53K)

Reminder nothing after the OT is canon. Seethe and cope trannies.

You now remember the red arm.

Attached: punished threepio.jpg (612x943, 650.88K)

What was the point of it?

Attached: 65.png (1429x1440, 1.15M)

I thought this was stupid until I read the comic, actual unironic kino.

Canon is meaningless at this point. It's all just pick and choose what you like.

>No Luke can't reform the Jedi order.
Each shit lazy fan.

Threadly reminder that Dave Filoni will never make anything that exceeds the best EU stories, only appropriate from them.

>the point?

Attached: the destroyer of franchises.jpg (600x400, 134.05K)

Imagine after watching Star Wars as a millennial TCW starts and your little siblings are watching it and you don't care because you're too busy playing KotOR and reading Legacy to care and all of a sudden TCW is the best Star Wars thing since Revenge of the Sith. Never cared for Clone Wars, never gave a shit about Rebels, but ever since the sequels they're all the rage. Both always sucked and you can get everything TCW has to offer from a couple episodes of clones being real human beans and some Ashoka/Anakin stuff then watch the last 2 episodes of the final season for some payoff. The show overall was a Saturday morning kid's cartoon and you all fucking know it.

>no fake-imperial gf

Attached: 630.png (1200x630, 1.08M)

Threadly reminder Filoni has soul and will keep making kino for all eras of SW despite mentally ill EU anons screaming

It's impressive how hot she became when she let her hair down

My cousins & I still talk about Kotor, TCW only comes up if we need a laugh.

Embarrassing helmet slap scene aside I do like her.

Honestly, do you guys think maybe we (and by extension much of the internet) take the franchise too seriously with the constant negativity? I feel like most of the normies watching these movies on streaming only care about the pew pew kaboom action or just treat them as background noise, not really thinking about "Midichlorians cheapened the Forceā€, "Lisa flies like Merry Poppins", "They did Kylo dirty", "I hate Jar Jar", "TCW vs CWMMP", etc. In a way I envy their simple minded bliss.

I finished the Darth Bane trilogy last night.

Drew Karpyshyn is GOAT.

Attached: 1653974209225.jpg (832x832, 259.12K)

I swear I read it was a Metal Gear reference

Yeah. I've only seen a handful of episodes from different seasons and it just seemed like fairly repetitive fluff that's ultimately pointless to the larger story of Lucas' six films.

Attached: matthew-bittencourt-king-john-original-jpg.jpg (1920x1536, 254.03K)

Rank the Kenobi episodes

4 > 1 > 2 > 3

>just turn your brain off like normies, dude
No, fuck off.

EU fags are the most insecure fans of anything ive ever seen

Likely so.

Attached: WCCFkojimaabrams.jpg (740x429, 97.54K)

Filoni only cares about Anakin, the Clones and Asohka. He does that all well but anything else he needs a George Lucas in his life to slap him into place.

I too like the new episode the best. It builds on a single arc and doesn't skip to three different places throughout.

CURE YOU TO HADES WHORE

Attached: d58324e4df704ba64782b075683e431321ab98d8.jpg (301x180, 14.42K)

Welcome to club brother!

Attached: starwars_reimagined_conceptart21.jpg (1200x1933, 1.79M)

I can barely remember anything from 2 and 3 anymore, except the shitty fight with Vader.

Same.
Unironically the only character I slightly care about

1>4>2>3

>only 6 episodes and still plenty of filler
Should've just been a film.

Why was part 3 so bad? Who idea was it to make their first meeting after Mustafar be some dark sandy garbage parking lot?

Pedro probably helped her get the role but she's pretty in her own way.

Attached: 3155.jpg (1200x900, 128.87K)

Why would I watch Disney shit on another beloved character?

She's good

Attached: Indira.jpg (740x1113, 104.51K)

Everyone thinks people are mad about Reva most, which I do do hate her, but the first Vader/Kenobi confrontation since Mustafar being that fan film quality shit was just insulting. I hated that the most out of everything in this show so far.

What race is this and how do I wife?

Half Indian, half white.

Swiss with a little Indian. Pretty much impossible not fine so good luck.

>with a little Indian.
>a little
She's 50% pajeet.

Pick your Yumyum.

Attached: d2ddn9b-3aa929e2-ad64-4995-b162-54c1478b0774.jpg (5397x815, 1022.52K)

Aayla taken.

I'll be pissed if she gets killed, ngl. She's the only character I like, and she's 10 times better than Reva in every possible way. Despite the terrible writing

Let me pretend, sir.

Give me Astraal

Talon

Attached: 1653829306540.png (1146x730, 1.02M)

She will probably leave and rejoin the path during episode 5 while Kenobi's story goes elsewhere, I thought Reva would kill her so the fact she lived that makes me think she is safe

That's a fair point