Doesn't actually say why dubai is a joke just complains about rich people and transposes european morality to arab...

>doesn't actually say why dubai is a joke just complains about rich people and transposes european morality to arab society
cool

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 202.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pS9WS45wNG0
youtube.com/watch?v=nTDEO9cotzs
storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/fdc02295fe7c4dce87a4b0926ecd6d95
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dubai is a joke

is it a funny one?

I'm Israeli and went to Dubai recently because we have ties now. Place blew me away but not in the way Any Forums and lefties want

I was taught as a child that arabs are inhuman savages who can't do anything on their own, but now I'm starting to reconsider it. Dubai is far nicer and modern than any of our cities.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=pS9WS45wNG0

>I'm Israeli
>our cities
LMFAO

>doesn't actually say why dubai is a joke
dubai literally doesn't have a sewer system. They need to drive out poop in an endless line of trucks. Dubai is literally what would happen if you gave a 5 year old a trillion dollars and do what he wants to do.
He also mentions their artificial islands are slowly sinking and requires tons of money to maintain.

Attached: _67715562_trucks624.jpg (624x351, 53.6K)

>I was taught as a child that arabs are inhuman savages who can't do anything on their own,
thats true
tons of white men are working in dubai right now to oversee these shitskins and their work.

It has zero urban planning and is completely unsustainable. He says this in the video.

why did the arabs lightly enslave so many indians by yoinking their passports

every time I've watched a documentary about some 3rd world megastructure project there's an old Dutch guy in charge of it

Well yeah your people are more frugal

>no sewage system
>shit and piss have to be trucked away daily
>everyday you're greeted by the sight of these trucks

what did arabs even build in Dubai by themselves? Isn't it all European and Korean companies that designed and built the whole place

European Leftist's are some of the faggiest people on planet earth. All of them have a massive superiority complex combined with a lack of any real world understanding.

>why did the arabs lightly enslave so many indians by yoinking their passports
They should execute them when they are done

I mean kinda, its sustainable as long as their oil money doesnt dry up before they can diversify their money. Before oil that place was a 4th world shithole because anything else was unsustainable, but not so anymore

No, that's ALL leftists. Their entire guidline is that they know whats better for society than everybody else.

City is about 50% indian as well

vae victis!

it's true our government only builds cheap chinese imported prefabricated shit.

Well, there's nothing wrong with that either. Using foreign assistance to strengthen yourselves is something every country has done at some point. Look at what Japan achieved in the Meiji Restoration, going from a feudal backwater to industrialized world power in a few decades. Using the Europeans to keep them from colonizing them.

I'm a big fan of the United Arab Emirates. Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman seem cool too. I don't know enough about saudi arabia to judge and growing up was taught they were devils.

Attached: ss_1159958800.jpg (800x531, 22.54K)

Is this supposed to be funny

>He also mentions their artificial islands are slowly sinking and requires tons of money to maintain

How is that specific to Dubai? Are these people unaware that most islands and structures in water require maintenance?

>Well, there's nothing wrong with that either. Using foreign assistance to strengthen yourselves is something every country has done at some point.
most countries just imported cheap labor work, using foreign assistance to basically oversee and run the place is gigacucked

>muh european morality
Cause not enslaving people is 'european morality' obviously

Attached: chudog.jpg (1684x1414, 219.05K)

>How is that specific to Dubai?
Name me a more artificial created island that's more retarded than this

Attached: 48afc69520966c8d2a566468b11a3b0d.jpg (539x520, 59.09K)

>Well, there's nothing wrong with that either. Using foreign assistance to strengthen yourselves is something every country has done at some point.
Not to the point where literally every major function of your city is run by foreign contractors

He made tens of millions of dollars telling such jokes. But I guess your opinion supersedes everything.

This looks like a death trap.

what is your definition of retarded? did they not just dredge sand from one area and pump it to another? like all the other reclaimed land projects in the world?

i've been there, it's pretty cool, i didnt see anything retarded

>british “comedian”
clicked out IMMEDIATELY. You should neck yourself for even knowing how to locate that clip

Arab society is a joke

Unlike those countries, saudi arabia doesn't have the money or the skills to maintain these islands for the next 100 years

Most artificial islands are used to prop up long bridges and shit. They're usually small and don't require much maintenance compared to the structure they're there to support.

The dubai mcmanshion isles has been a black hole for money and are already unusuable less than 10 years after construction. They're a case study for what happens when retards have too much money

That's what living a privileged lifestyle does to you.

uhm, based? When I overthrow the government you’re gonna be my labor exec. I’ll get your discord later

What is wrong with this guys voice? I can't watch this video he sucks

literally a suburban neighborhood layout but with boats which is fucking awesome desu

This is probably his best video
But that’s not much of a compliment for most of the vomit he shows off

I like futurist architecture, but that's about the only thing worth seeing in Dubai. Other than that it's just a bunch of hotels and shopping malls in the middle of the desert. Like a boring version of Vegas.

>what is your definition of retarded? did they not just dredge sand from one area and pump it to another?
...you think that is a small undertaking? Do you understand just how many millions of metric tons of sand was required to build this shit?

Attached: 91f452a7fda9db82a6_1200px-Artificial_Archipelagos,_Dubai,_United_Arab_Emirates_ISS022-E-024940_lrg.jpg (600x398, 48.47K)

>I don't know enough about saudi arabia to judge and growing up was taught they were devils.

An Arab prince ordered the assassination of a journalist without an repercussions.

and some hot persian princess pussy

I can locate even more of them

youtube.com/watch?v=nTDEO9cotzs

I hope they do the Elder Scrolls map next

please, stop. I can only scroll past your link so many times

So now the size of the reclamation is the issue?

storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/fdc02295fe7c4dce87a4b0926ecd6d95

they built shitloads of skyscrapers that are mostly empty as a dick-measuring contest with each other
these skyscrapers are increasingly unsound due to the insistence of making each one bigger than the last, forcing the engineers to do increasingly risky builds
they somehow managed to make a worse transportation system than America's
they also somehow managed to create even worse suburban sprawl than America
they have to manually move their sewage waste out in trucks, contributing to even worse constant traffic due to poor planning
they over-irrigate a desert just so they can claim it's green
they pour out so much trash that the local camels are literally having their stomachs explode from ingesting too much plastic
they built massive universities with no acclaim or students because they thought every city should have a university
their islands are smelly, swampy mosquito havens that no one wants to live on
they built all this with slave labor
and it's all financed through oil sales, which will dry up in less than a century in all likelihood, meaning there's no long-term future for any of this gaudy shit
>how is that specific to Dubai
where else in the world are people pumping billions of dollars into the ocean? Literally pumping, they're dredging up sediment to make islands that very few people live on because they're shit
wherever that other place this is done is, they're also retarded btw.

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2018-01-09-at-11.58.51.jpg (1334x1001, 340.25K)