tl;dr this movie for me

Attached: images.png (225x225, 4.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pure kino
'nuff said

Faggot bullshit I'd guess

Everyone in this world is so afraid of admitting basic objective reality due to fear of ostracization, and one man spends two hours purposefully making fun of these poor people while educating the audience on why cutting your peepee off is a bad idea

Sounds funny but I hope it takes effect and helps curb the trend.

>Greetings, humans. We came to this planet to get some Axunget. Please hand them over or we'll vaporize your cities.
>o-ok... what's an "axunget"?
>An axunget is a creature that identifies itself as an axunget.
>ok but what is that?
>I just told you. It identifies itself as an axunget.
>Sorry but we just don't get it. Could you point out some characteristics, anything?
>Well, you see, it's encompassed in the whole sphere of axungetness. It's an umbrella term for axunget.
>YEAH BUT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?????
>*sigh* this planet is full of xigots

Attached: 1654861152856.jpg (1041x1384, 137.98K)

Dishonest filmmaking targeted against transfolk

Kill all Americans

It was answered multiple times and you chuds can't accept it.
A woman is an individual that identifies herself as someone that belongs to what conforms the group of women.

Men are men and women are women, as they have always been. "Trans" is a desperate attempt to gain an identity in a world ruined by open borders and de-nationalism.

WHAT?

still here pal

They know what a women is, they just want to force everyone to play along.

Attached: Yaniv.jpg (1125x1569, 345.32K)

Not going to watch it, no matter how much you shill it

dishonest filmmaking

There's nothing virtuous about calling the pretty girl pretty, but calling the ugly girl pretty, that makes you a good person. The more obviously false it is, the more you display your virtue by choosing to say it.

Could you have replied in a more faggoty way?

Females are cancer. Stop being a simp for females.

No. Fuck this. Females have not suffered nearly enough at the hands of their own tranny creation. Let them all get raped and replaced by trannies.

Matt walsh is a flaming faggot, and so are the people he interviews. Everyone in the movie should be culled except the based africans.

watch it
bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/

This is your brain on postmodernism and it’s the mindset that causes a 50% suicide rate
It’s just better to live in a world where words actually mean things.