Why do pasty white boys love that prick so much? He's literally the villain of the story with no redeeming qualities...

Why do pasty white boys love that prick so much? He's literally the villain of the story with no redeeming qualities. Even actor himself dunks on Homelander fans for real. I mean, actor slaps, but you can't identify with his character
You really need to be a shit person to like him.
>How come the rightoid incels always identify with the villians
Really makes you think...

Attached: the-boys-homelander-1014x570.jpg (1014x570, 56.19K)

what? he's just a good fucking villain and he's extremely enjoyable to watch
you just gave a reason too, Starr is phenomenal and carries the show

It'd be weird to idolize him but is hard not to like him

(also not white btw, my dick is a dark as coal)

you're trying too hard

LMAO OP you are an epic troll XD you will TRIGGER a lot of CHUDs with this post. come join our anti-CHUD discord we love triggering chuds. uh oh i hear some chuds coming right now who are triggered by your epic post!

It's simple more fun to be unhinged then this boring life it's escapism.
We need it.
You know what the Indian said about life when Americans got there?
Something like this: We fish and hunt all day fuck all night live with nature plenty to eat for all only the Americans are crazy to think they can improve on something so perfect.

He's literally me.

>actor slaps

Who did he assaulted ? I haven't seen anything on the news.
He's a great character and fun.

Find it he hit a guy 2 months ago

I identify as Homelander, I'm brown btw

I'm brown too but we just call a tan over here

>Why do people love characters who don't have to answer to anybody and embody escapist fantasies of power and freedom?
Boggles the mind

Cope

stop using niggerspeak then we can talk

Stop using racist slurs then I'll stop

us women of color love white boys that act like homelander i am a smoking hot latinx btw...

Because he's entertaining?

>why do villains always fit the agenda
i wonder

>actor slaps,
no capppp fr fr my fav character has to be a train his raps r bussin and he’s not evil yt like homelander fr tho

CHUDWATCH CHUDWATCH

Men without strong male role models look for someone to look up to even if they're ruthless criminals. That's why single mothers kids often become criminals.