What

what

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-020617_YouTube.jpg (1246x854, 115.95K)

Lol so random

What movie?

Why do Asian women prefer big, white cocks over little, yellow cocks?

asian boys must have really hated this scene...

HWD back at it again. Decent movie, not as good as Paddington 2 but still good.

>ITT: incels thinking about dicks

twitter move

le epic penis XD

I like the way her hands look wrapped around a bwc

I thought it was the funniest film I've seen for a long time. I could've done without:
>making the existential threat a bagel
>too many dildos
>over-use of the hotdog finger universe
>"le so quirky lesbian" villain
But the parts with the Asian woman trying to slav squat her way out of danger, the monkeys with sausage fingers just screaming at the dawn, the rat dog being used as a weapon, and the guy seat-dropping onto a buttplug trophy were funny.

Kino

Attached: kinldo.jpg (1908x787, 165K)

this sounds like the most insufferable piece of shit ever made

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-105930_TV Time.jpg (1440x598, 400.2K)

Forced coolness, the movie

Good episode had the same energy

People who don't put what show/movie it is in the OP should be banned for a week.

This movie's trying too hard.

second act was way too repetitive and mediocre for this movie to be conciderd a "masterpiece", but ending was beautiful and if didn't touch you and in a way made you longing to be loved, then you are cold and dead inside and there is no hope for you in life

I can see that they wanted me to feel something, but all I was feeling was an overall contempt for the daughter, annoyance at the main character, pity for her husband, and disgust at the director for trying to shove a "family is everything" message into a movie where it's revealed that family is nothing in the vast infinite madness of a multiverse. Pure idiot shit.

you entirely missed the point
congratz

I multiverse like I multiverse my entire multiverse just so that I could multiverse Multiverse Everywhere All The Goddamn Multiverse. This is multiverse the best multiverse I have ever sucked in my entire multiverse. This is the only multiverse I have ever gargled the shaft of that made me cry. Most recommended multiverse I can ever multiverse to multiverse. I simply cannot fathom every choking down another gallon of processed semen without this multiverse being pumped through my orbital cavities on loop 24/7/365 and subsequently multiversing it out of my multiverse asshole across all corners of the multiverse. I multiverses it as far down my throat as I could, I wanted to multiverse it all but it was just too big of a multiverse and I gagged all over multiverse. A24 slapped the back of my head and said if I didn’t multiverse it all the way down I wouldn’t get any more multiverse so I had to be a good cum container and gobble gobble love love that multiverse with every ounce of my multiverse yummy yummy you just don’t understand the complexity of the best multiverse you’re just contrarian cope filtered dilate muh muh muh muh muh muh muh I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over