You don't mow another man's lawn Rust

>You don't mow another man's lawn Rust.

Attached: 1655013949503.jpg (739x415, 79.25K)

If only the season went with the supernatural ending that they originally planning to do but pussied out.

>Be Rust
>Have problems socially
>Finally kind off befriend Marty
>Try to be a good bro and help him with his gardenwork
>He gets assmad and spergs out
What the FUCK was Martys problem here?

there was a supernatural ending

what was supposed to be the original ending?

You don't break another man's buck
You don't Sneed another mans feed
You don't chuck another man's fuck

>That's what I love about mowing your lawn, Marty. I keep getting older, it stays the same length

Attached: mowed and confused.jpg (1280x720, 363K)

Is mowing another man's lawn really considered the moral equivalent of fucking his wife in the US?

Someone once told me Marty’s lawn is a flat circle...

Do people even enjoy mowing the lawn? The only reason I can think you'd enjoy it is if you had a couple of bottles of suds while having an excuse to get away from your whining cunt wife for a bit.

No, but fucking someone’s wife could indicate that you intend to mow their lawn, so it’s best to avoid that.

faggot insecure cuck scene. all the dick swagger Marty rolls with and he couldn't smell crazy pussy?

I am literally Rust :(

kek

I don’t even mow my lawn. Such a boomer weekend killer, no friends, no life sort of activity

Love the first season even if all of Rust's dialogue is plagiarized from that Ligotti book

I love it and the smell is amazing. The end result is a nice clean finished yard and feels great.

We all wish we were Rust, but deep down we're all Martys

i fucking hate mowing my own lawn. i'm capable of doing it myself, i own all the equipment, but i'd rather pay a law service $120 a month instead.

I know a guy who accuses me of hurting plants when I eat them, while he regularly mows his lawn with pleasure.

Hank Hill/10
Does he only eat meat?

Attached: im-approaching-you-with-romantic-intent-dating-fails-hank-50862868.png (500x617, 144.1K)

You cant put Maggie off any longer

he's mocking you for being a vegan