Should i steal this?

should i steal this?

Attached: 1B2E16EB-FEF2-4E72-85B3-34A505C481D6.jpg (750x1334, 173.19K)

Just pirate it if you wanna be a nigger

Huh? Its not in there. Thats what that 2nd sticker means. What are you trying to pull here OP

Are you of negroid persuasion?

if you see any blm or lgbt stuff then you're obligated to rob them blind

>half price dvd is still $12.99
Definitely worth stealing imo

>should I steal a used dvd about a religious figure

it amazes me that in current year, people still don't know what pirating is or how to properly do it.
I couldn't imagine life without it at this point

Attached: 1649826177667.webm (320x144, 2.75M)

They have coupons including 50% off

Because you are a ______.

Pirating is dogshit for the true cinephile. Discs have the least amount of compression you can get outside the theater. And no streaming or torrent sight can take it away from you. Not to mention you don't need endless terabytes of storage space, which can also fail and lose all your gay compressed movies.

Yeah you just need room in your house for pounds and pounds of $25 DVDs/Blurays that you'll have to move around in boxes should you ever decide to move.

>Scanners.gif

Yes, it's kino.

>pounds and pounds
How to spot a soi weak armed faggot
Also one box can carry like 100 DVDs.

pirate?
My absolute favorite movies I do own on Bluray. I don't need "Night at the Museum" on Bluray

Attached: 1616611448495.jpg (1000x543, 50.39K)

$6.50 for a fucking used DVD is still a ripoff, I don't care if it's Criterion, any thrift store or second hand shop should have their DVDs priced at $3 flat, and even that is pushing it. Shit, I'll sometimes get Blu Rays from the thrift store for that price.

Buying physical media is a meme for reddit soibois.

I don't understand owning physical movies like imagine actually being the one who had to decide to be like that and actually pop in the movie to become that to watch the movie and sit down like that

What product consumption is a meme for Any Forums Chads?

$1.91

Stealing movies.