Ms Marvel

So i gave it a chance and just watched the episode... and its actually imaginative, fun and good?
Not gonna lie that kinda shocked me... its good.. i wonder if they keep it up being good..so far only one episode, i hope it remains good.

Attached: hslafdasfd.jpg (1200x900, 107.7K)

Same... I love the tv show. Showed it to all my friends and they agreed as well
So good... exciting and makes me LOL. The perfect tv show to watch with your family

yeah funny but i was actually serious i only watched hawkeye before and it was ok i guess but this is actually good

It has been my favorite show on Disney+. Maybe my favorite show, period. The drama, the action, the amazing characters. How it all ties into the larger universe - it makes me want to spend all weekend just watching additional Marvel content produced by Disney!
In fact, just talking about it has made me want to 'scratch that itch' and I'm going to go make some popcorn and snuggle into the couch for a fun night of Ms Marvel, the newest show on Disney+.

>dubs for truth
Was good, deviated too much from comic Kamala but far better than the sperging insisted it was. Looking forward to seeing how they botch the landing like they always do.

Attached: Kamala petite.jpg (236x550, 33.75K)

Yea it's pretty good. Let's see if it's consistent.

I was very sceptical but when i started the show everything complitely changed in my life

I like what they do with the graphics in the background when she's imaging shit, but everything else isn't for me. It feels like it was made for teens.

>portraying muzzie: heckin wholesomerino

>portraying christian: heckin bigotry and hate

Nah
Fuck off

You forgot to bump.

Nah
Fuck off

R:11 P:9
nah fuck off

i dont get it they never mentioned christians or white people and a white chad is actually fucking kamala

Captain America was portrayed as christian and he was wholesome.

Man your ratings must be really bad shills for you to spam this board

dman... just fuck my shit up... i love diversity

>capeshit
>made for teens

no shit

So glad she's replacing Brie. Good fucking riddance.

You Shills need to be more creative

I wish they kept her stretching powers so there could be a scene where she embiggens her tits and ass

>statement ending in a um...question mark?
Why do you type like a fag?