Remember how fun it was to watch TV in the 90s before internet?

Remember how fun it was to watch TV in the 90s before internet?

Attached: 2F41C962-397F-456E-9C84-C741FC0CBAC2.jpg (828x714, 281.53K)

yes

No because I don't remember the first 5 years of my life very well

I was born in 1998

It was and it wasn't.
I watched a lot of dreck because I had nothing else to do.

imagine this meme but instead of 3 AM it's 3 pm and it's Wings on comedy central

Attached: ed8d14b808a99a0855815e6907ae348b.jpg (735x559, 50.48K)

No, I fucking hated random reruns. Especially when they would play the same episodes back to back. It's like they were forcing you to stop watching to do homework but you were already done and have to watch the same shit. I hated it and picked up video games instead.

>remember how enjoyable [thing] was before you did it every day for 20 years?

Oh man I watched reruns until I memorized the episode now I can’t even decide on something to watch
You’ll never understand then

Back then it just felt like killing time until real life starts, then you find out how shit "real life" is, and you realize how blissfully ignorant you were, which ironically is why you were not able to truly enjoy the moment at the time.
You never know what you have until it's gone.

I would kill to go back.

Yes. Saturday nights were all about SNICK!

Attached: snick 2.jpg (480x360, 15.18K)

I mean I did enjoy it I remember being able to just sit and take a chance on a movie if it looked cool but I was a kid at the time but now I only seem ti watch movies from some franchise I’m already familiar with

I really miss channel surfing and stopping on a random interesting scene. Discovered a lot of movies that way.

You know you can still give your full attention to a movie right? Every addiction is just as bad as any other.

Yea my favorite was opening tv guide and checking when boy meets world would be on

zoomies will never understand

Attached: nostalgiatv4.jpg (2150x4395, 2.85M)

I saw so many horror movies I'll never find the name of ever again just browsing the TV channel shudder at like 1am.

>stay home sick from school
>forced to watch either Nick Jr. or Playhouse Disney all day

Attached: 1647275658064.jpg (289x317, 10.37K)

>tfw no classic TV emulator

I feel you user

Cartoon Network was just baby looney tunes, scooby doo, and tom & Jerry. Nick was Blue's Clues, Dora the Explorer, Richard Scary, Little Bear. Disney was Bear in the big black cock, PB&J Otter, Rollie Pollie Ollie, and Book of Pooh

there is a limited one (it only has cartoon network/nickelodeon/mtv) online but we don't spread it around so it doesn't get deleted

give me your email and I'll send it to you

>Rollie Pollie Ollie
Fuck I hated this show so much.
>grandpa robot appears on screen with his fucking stupid face
>get pissed off when I see him

Attached: 1636819400925.png (500x375, 229.76K)

Nick Jr in the mid 90s had its moments. Rugrats, David the Gnome, Doug, Alegra's Window, Gullah Gullah, Eureeka, Richard Scary, Grim's Fairy Tales, Face.