And you don't stop, sure shot
Go out to the parking lot
And you get in your car and you drive real far
And you drive all night and then you see a light
And it comes right down
and lands on the ground
And out comes a man from Mars
And you try to run but he's got a gun
And he shoots you dead and he eats your head.
And then you're in the man from Mars.
You go out at night eatin' cars
You eat Cadillacs, Lincolns too
Mercurys and Subaru
And you don't stop, you keep on eatin' cars
Then, when there's no more cars you go out at night
And eat up bars where the people meet
Face to face, dance cheek to cheek
One to one, man to man
Dance toe to toe, don't move too slow
'Cause the man from Mars is through with cars
He's eatin' bars, yeah wall to wall
Door to door, hall to hall
He's gonna eat 'em all
Rapture,
be pure
Take a tour through the sewer
Don't strain your brain, paint a train
You'll be singin' in the rain
I said don't stop to punk rock
youtube.com/watch?v=li2WDMgHxD0

previous:

Attached: CEO of chauvinism.jpg (972x878, 437.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/As0tQqUHtyE
youtube.com/watch?v=Sp9An5OcdE4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

new thread, new reddit meme

Attached: 7h11l7hrv0491.jpg (640x926, 93.48K)

like a true patrician he also has a thing for catamites

what are those lyrics?

Devise a way or superpower to kill Homelander.

Attached: z123.png (1200x600, 289.17K)

First for Ashley.

Attached: 0168FE2E-4211-4D27-89A3-A00555E9B5D5.jpg (2092x877, 210.49K)

gay cock vore show

Attached: the boys fanbase.jpg (523x561, 268.85K)

this nigga eatin' cars

Insert Superman or Goku into his universe. Done in 2 minutes.

Anyone else disappointed we didn’t get to see Homelander kill Supersonic?

Hughie already has it.

>teleport your fist right into Homelander's head
>worst case scenario you lose you hand/arm
>Homelander is at the very least lobotomized and very likely dead instatly

And basically Homelander has no way to defend from it since it's instant.

mcguffin thingymajig that can kill him XD
but if that doesnt work then "timmy tall shanks" with his fury fists will take him out

Attached: me.jpg (611x589, 51.42K)

i don't get it there's something weird about her face but she's also hot

K, so since it's evident not everyone's on the same page, let's get the current theories that we've formulated already out there:
1. The Nuemen's Daughter Theory: Neumen's usage of Compound V on her kid is gonna lead to terrible side effects, which will lead to her needing to bring back Edgar, to use his Vought connections, to fix it, at least to some degree; either her daughter is gonna have permanent side effects, with constant treatment necessary (makes most sense to me), thus leading Edgar to have to be allowed to remain in charge, holding that over Neumen's head, or, maybe if they want to be nice (seems out-of-character for the writers/producers), they could say her daughter is basically fine after, but now that Edgar's in power again, his regained position is strong enough to remain there, and Neumen's reputation is simply destroyed, and her daddy issues with Edgar, means that she can't try to take him out after.
2. The Kimika Parasitic Beam Theory:
"It explains everything perfectly:

1. Soldier Boy is knocked out and made helpless and is captured by Russia

2. Soldier Boy is found and weakened, and the first thing he does upon being free is shooting some chest blast that is NOT part of his normal power set out, and then running away to escape

3. Kimika is knocked out and helpless by the chest blast

The only way to explain all 3 cleanly is if the thing Soldier Boy shoots out is connected to how/why he was captured, and the undeniable fact that being hit by it disabled Kimika explains how Russia captured Soldier Boy at all. The weapon was a 1-use supe-disabler that cripples and removes power from a hero, but once they recover they can force it out of them. You can act like it makes no sense, but it WILL be confirmed because it's the only way to explain all the things we've seen."-from the Kimika Austist himself, many threads back.

>HOMELANDER!!!!!
>YOU'RE REIN OF TERROR IS OVER
>YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE YOU HAVE HURT!
>Prepare TO GET MUK-BANGED

Attached: 1653275841283.jpg (360x360, 11.84K)

Termite crawls up his ass

She has that “I’m a nasty freak bitch in bed” look and her bitchy nervous wreck personality is super hot.

Attached: 12545359-BB45-4F62-873A-30232FFBF70C.jpg (630x747, 105.2K)

so I've been skimming over reviews for the season and the one thing they all say is that episodes 6, 7, and 8 are the best

Based

Molecular-level combustion.

wouldn't the beak hurt?

Clone him, raise the clone to believe his sole purpose in life is to kill Homelander if Homelander ever gets out of control, then get the clone close to his target by putting him on the Seven with a superhero persona that requires 24/7 wearing of mask so he isn't recognized for what he is, then leave the clone like that with no further supervision for an indefinite period of time and don't bother ever checking in to see what his mental state is like.

you were already disproved by the ep 5 preview

the power to just teleport him to Jupiter or something

You really wanna know?
Fab Five Freddy told him everybody's fly, how hard is that to understand, my my?
He went out to the parking lot and got in a car and drove real far and he drove all night and then he saw a light and it came right down and landed on the ground and out came a man from Mars and he tried to run but he's got a gun and he shoots him dead and eats his head.
And then, get this, he's in the man from Mars. And he goes out at night eatin' cars. He eats Cadillacs, Lincolns too Mercurys and Subaru
And he doesn't stop, he keeps on eatin' cars then, when there's no more cars he goes out at night and eats up bars where the people meet, face to face, dance cheek to cheek, one to one, man to man, dance toe to toe, don't move too slow, 'cause the man from Mars is through with cars
He's eatin' bars, yeah wall to wall, door to door, hall to hall, he's gonna eat 'em all, rapture, be pure, take a tour through the sewer, don't strain your brain, paint a train, you'll be singin' in the rain. He said don't stop to punk rock.

Attached: anthony khalil.jpg (447x124, 30.92K)

thats how it always is, first episode or two has good scenes, then the rest of the season is filler, then that last 2 eps have the actual plot in again

link?

>Get one Supe with super-strength on my side
>fucking Maeve would even do
>have Supe report on Homelander's habits within the Vaught building
>if he eats or drinks
>spike food or drink with ungodly amount of horse tranquilizer
>at best Homeland is disoriented and sluggish
>at worst he's hardly conscious or less
Thus gives ample time for Maeve or another supe to set up sick a curb stomp. You might need another Supe to hold him down or fend off any Homelander loyalists but it simple. Homelander's durability is tied to his strength as with any superhero. You just need a Super who's almost as strong to snap his neck.

wasn't Soldier Boy still super strong even before he shot the beam out though?

he snapped those restraints right off

although given how people said he was like Homelander in strength, maybe even his reduced strength was still that powerful

yeah i guess that's it, i also really liked lydia in BB

I love the deep so much it hurts bros

Not sexually I just want to hug him and squeez him. He’s so perfect

Attached: 05F00144-3B2F-4FCF-BED9-2B1ED0F6EAFE.jpg (1280x719, 484.47K)

No way homelanders cock is that big lol

So far this season has been pretty great imo.

write a script where he dies

This is too far-fetched. No one would ever write a story like this

shit, I forgot someone mentioned that already (I don't watch trailers or promos, they're spoilertrash); it's not my theory, anyway, but maybe it's just a little residual power from when he had it for many decades? I just want the anti-kimikaautists to be triggered, desu.

youtu.be/As0tQqUHtyE

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp9An5OcdE4

i kinda hated his character initially but he's really grown on me, atrain too to a slightly lesser extent
this new season really is delivering

the best option written yet.
Sophisticated and pratical.

just google the boys season 3 review there's a bunch of them

>Retard kept calling Kimiko "Kimika"
Thank God for filter.