Too smart for the audience kino or reality tv trash? I think its kino

too smart for the audience kino or reality tv trash? I think its kino.

Attached: kvs.jpg (1280x720, 209.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CjCnFFRYQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both, in the best way

They were both kikes.

>its a kenny wins by cheating episode
>i.e. e.g. every episode

It's just filthy trash

Show wouldn't be half as funny if they weren't

Definitely kino. It's a fucking shame we'll never get another season.

For me, it's the meat eating episode

I got high as fuck as a young teenager and watched the better commercial episode and that was probably the hardest i've ever laughed in my life

Kenny's shenanigans back firing on him was pretty fucking funny

So it's all fake right?

maybe 40% most is real

some scripted skits/bits, but everything else is legit. Spenny insisted on not being in on anything even if his crew knew that kenny was cheating.

Here is a 7-minute rant that never even made the show, Spencer is a neurotic freak.
youtube.com/watch?v=2CjCnFFRYQc

also the scoring for this show was fucking excellent

Kek I had forgotten all about the suitcase rant

when anons go on an autistic sperg-out i read their replies in spenny's voice thanks to this video

A lot yeah, but Spenny doesn't watch the show and isn't involved in editing it, so it's not impossible to think he'd be that dumb.

Stuff like Kenny pretending his mom is dead is so obviously faked. Spenny is dumb but he's not that fucking dumb.

It's loosely scripted and every 'twist' or whatever is known beforehand but most of the dialogue and reaction is improv. I don't know if you'd call that fake or not.

Trash since it’s scripted.

>no more spitting, alright? im not gonna spit. i could right now i could hork up a greener right in your fuckin between the eyes but im not gonna do that im better than that.

Attached: 1577342218023.jpg (560x366, 16.41K)

I really love the first two seasons where it was less gross out humor. every season is kino but competitions like "who can stay up the longest" or "who is a better chef" are my favorite

The retard episode was fucking hilarious