The bad guys

JESUS FUCKING MOTHER OF KINO the level of detail and the directing and animation and music - kino. total fucking kino. god damn.

Attached: The.Bad.Guys.2022.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC5.1-[YTS.MX].mp4_snapshot_01.33.16_[2022.06.12_00.53.09].jpg (1920x800, 208.69K)

why do we even say kino anymore if its completely lost its meaning due to overuse?

fuck you bad guys was high kino
>m-m-muh story and deep messages

fuck off. this kino was more dense than a block of lead

It's a dog shit movie and the animation isn't better than Kung Fu Panda, it's worse in many ways.
It's just furshit coomers who are obsessed with this.

>It's a dog shit movie and the animation isn't better than Kung Fu Panda, it's worse in many ways.
>It's just furshit coomers who are obsessed with this.

Attached: 1648316710100.png (463x489, 15.7K)

Why did you make this thread Khalil?

It’s mediocre at best. The script is as basic as the internet articles you browse and Awkwafina ruins everything she’s in.

who the fuck are awkwafina and khalil you people are fucking annoying. Yeah no shit the script is "basic" it's practically a whole movie made out of those Any Forums meme threads. But it's still funny as hell, the animation is fucking incredible, and jokes/gags (visual or scripted) are crammed in like crazy. Especially the first 20 minutes or so, holy shit.

If you don't think this is high grade kino then you need to go back to jerking off to catcher in the rye or whatever lorefags are obsessed with

didn't read
you're in dire need of meds

>you're in dire need of meds

Attached: 1639941969608.png (1454x1300, 1.28M)

I think you have rabies, furrtard.

user, listen, watch the fucking movie. I'm not a furry, yeah I thought the fox lady was hot but that's because she was hot. I mean every three seconds a character is making a face, there is a gag happening, the level of detail is something I haven't seen in a long time. There is so much detail packed into every 5 second interval it's insane. And it's genuinely funny and the characters are likeably, and the choice of music and directing are spot on. How am I the only one seeing how kino this was? Are you people blind?

Watched almost half of it and then deleted it.
The details didn't impress me at all, there's a show that released last year I don't want you to actually watch it but just search on YouTube for scenes: Arcane - the animation there is 10x better than anything in this furry movie.

Yeah I've seen arcane and it's good, but it's corny as hell and has no self-awareness. Don't get me wrong I loved arcane, it's extremely well done, but the bad guys is well done and is actually well written and doesn't come across as self-important. It's far more tasteful than arcane.

Apart from the fart jokes, the predictable villain, repeated unnecessary fourth wall breaking asides, the weird implications of sentient anthro animals coexisting with humans and normal animals, and a few assorted annoying characters I thought it was pretty good. At first I was just expecting a discount Zootopia, but the style really grew on me. The traditional animation style flourishes were interesting. I hope more CG animators take note.

>its aggressively mediocre
>autistic person starts gushing about it

every time

>Yeah I've seen arcane and it's good,
so you're a retarded phoneposting zoomer with no taste and loves trash animation crap
you're the reason everything sucks, "they" cater to you

Arcane is evil, don't recommend it to anyone.
It has no point at all.

You didn't even read his post to the end. Consider not being a subhuman.

>autistic faggot who shills soulless 3D animation flicks also likes arcane
many such cases

We have so many retards on this board.

Animation seems to be dismissed so easily just because it's animation. People need le epic deep relatable ambiguous story to consider anything kino and can't appreciate other forms of art and effort. Pretty sad desu

huh

What PS2 game is this?

You see I don't think this movie from OP is actually art. It's just entertainment.
And that's the problem, there's no animated movie that can be considered art, there's stuff that looks good but it's still consumerist stuff.

Why is it not art though? Just because it lacks a deep message about the human state? Are mountain ranges and deserts and not beautiful? Or are they a lesser beautiful simply because they lack messages?

It's a linear filler story, doesn't shine in either department humanism or deeper questions and its stylization of reality is gross not beautiful.
I think the snake is homosexual as well and a lot more characters might be, there was cross dressing and other crap in the first half I saw, it might have a twist by the end but it sends many negative messages.
The animals from the gang are pretty obviously blacks as well and they're presented as thieves...

>I think the snake is homosexual as well and a lot more characters might be, there was cross dressing and other crap in the first half I saw
what the fuck are you smoking man I never noticed any of that, it seemed like an oddly completely apolitical movie in a very political time
>The animals from the gang are pretty obviously blacks as well and they're presented as thieves
Only the shark was

user I'm sorry but you lack the ability to see beauty. You can't see how well the comedic timing was done or how perfectly placed the soundtrack was. You just see the story and how it's a story that's been done before. Yeah no fucking shit this heist story has been done before, and it's full of cliches. But it KNOWS it's full of cliches and it's pretty obvious.

I just don't know what to say. I can't convince you to like something. I think only people who like psychedelic rock can really appreciate animation. It's not about what's given to you, it's about what's there.

Attached: 1654559361708.png (1327x560, 442.65K)