The target is an IRANIAN uranium enrichment facility

>the target is an IRANIAN uranium enrichment facility
>the enemy will be equipped with SU-57s
>our max altitude is 1000ft to avoid the S-125 SAMs

Attached: 0526_top-gun-mav-hamm.jpg (3000x1263, 440.46K)

He never said that.

pretty sure it was a Chinese facility

It was Iran, targeting a uranium enrichment plant owned by an established Nuclear power doesn't make a bit of sense. Iran would also the only place on Earth you would find a working F-14.

China has hundreds of them and USA allows it in fact probably sells them uranium like that thing hillary clinton was doing with russia. It was definitely iran because the only place usa gives a real shit about is the middle east

Chinese have old F-14s still

No they don't, they were only ever exported to Iran.

no, but this one was a particular danger i remember they said it was China in the movie. it’s just a movie doesn’t have to make sense

yes they do

No they don't

The forest around the mountain looked like Alaska, I assumed it was meant to be Siberia. Then again Russia already has nukes they don't have to hide their nuclear enrichment facilities. Maybe it was NK using Chinese 5th gen planes?

Attached: 1513468192447.png (498x467, 16.1K)

yes they do, I’ve been in one before when i lived in China

They never said a country in the movie. They never show an enemy flag in the movie. The enemy combatants are never seen without full-face helmets on. It is deliberately vague as to who the enemy is.

I love Jon Hamm

>we need the best of the best
>i have latinx diversity plant right here for you bro

Attached: amazon-series_spy_monica-barbaro_arnold-schwarzenegger_.jpg (780x476, 61.12K)

that mentioned China at least twice. Maybe more, i don’t remember. you’re right about the flags and event pilots though

You are mistaken, China has never had F-14s.

you’re right i forgot i lived in Japan. always get those gook countries mixed up

Hilariously that means it was a US Navy one

makes sense, I’m in the navy B)

Based retard

>best way to do this is three teams of two flying 30 year old aircraft through impossible terrain against superior enemy technology
>actually we were thinking a precision high altitude bomb-
>but I cant fly one of those

Attached: Top-Gun-Maverick-4-e1653580222587.jpg (2227x1252, 350.84K)

i repair the ejection seats and some udder things so i better not be restarted