Why europoors build houses from concrete?

In america its only used for foundations and rest of building is made from wood that is much better for living and safer when building is going to collapse.

Attached: america vs europe.jpg (890x919, 132.82K)

After the insane temperatures this summer, I'm starting to wish we built our houses out of wood instead.

indoor climate wise it doesn't really matter whether it's concrete or wood if it's poorly insulated it'll heat up either way

doesnt help, its hot without ac anyway

no way first photo is from the us, their boomers would organize a nationwide strike seeing a multiresidential house taller than 2 floors

i start to understand why americans dont like apartment buildings, i mean condos

Attached: american apartment building under construction.jpg (1197x876, 1M)

>safer when building is going to collapse.

Attached: 1467902362517.jpg (251x242, 12.35K)

Just buy AC, even I can afford it.

I am not fucking buying AC and I never will. I will die of heatstroke before I install one of those box units.

he phrased it poorly but structural failure in case of a fire is more predictable in timber buildings than concrete buildings due to the steel losing its tensile strength in weird places while burning wood chars on the outside shielding the inside of beams/posts

>I am not fucking buying AC and I never will. I will die of heatstroke before I install one of those box units.
based

Attached: great.jpg (700x394, 50.21K)

You have my respect, sir.

Attached: based dep.jpg (527x450, 18.86K)

Why do they call them condos?

compacted earth with wood is the future

the non meme answer is that lumber is extremely cheap in the United States compared to most of the EU, so it's like most things just down to cost but whatever thread will turn into racebaiting and soyposting

because its easier to spot rentoids from owners

>the non meme answer is that lumber is extremely cheap in the United States compared to most of the EU
timber...

american balconies

Attached: view-of-multistory-apartment.jpg (1600x1168, 224.46K)

>why live in concrete when you can live in sawdust glue
>why have functional public transport when you can bleed half your cash to car mafia
>why eat real food when you can eat diabetes syrup
>why have universal healthcare when you can just bankrupt yourself
>why have free universities when you can just go into lifetime debt
>why have factories when you can give all those great jobs to china
>why be at peace when you can be at war since 1776 nonstop

All of those expensive looking condos, all fake shit. Who would take mortgage for building that wont last even 50 years.

Attached: new-two-story-apartment-building-under-construction-2D15477.jpg (1300x905, 168.25K)

how can these hold a person of american weight?