“Go ahead. I am all ears.’

“Go ahead. I am all ears.’

Attached: 52B63069-3AB9-420A-B519-650038370AFA.jpg (1080x1350, 755.37K)

this guy: gimme that dolby atmos
barber: i gotchu

Hear to listen

Attached: I'm hear to listen, baby.png (509x610, 30.83K)

Why isn't this board talking about this movie it's so good is it because I saw it a week late and missed out on the opening weekend fun threads? :(

wait till a non cam copy comes out then you'll see some threads

>from the mind of cronenberg
cronenberg is reddit now

>now

Attached: furpilled since a kid.jpg (750x530, 94.28K)

THE ALL KNOWING

Ahh good point I forgot how poor and mostly third world this place seems to be, I don't get it I just recently started paying $20 a month for that amc a list thing and I've seen like 9 movies in the past 2 months all in Dolby except for movies like this where I had to drive to an out of the way theater. Not enough true kinosseurs left here it seems

Attached: 1653868635730.jpg (605x507, 30.45K)

nah cunts you're tweaking

yeah dont hold your breath for a reasonable discussion until a week or so after the high quality copy is out, that's just how it is here unfortunately

based

>unfortunately
What are people supposed to shill out $20 to sit in an auditorium with a bunch of loud nigs?

what's this about wolf pussy?

Attached: 1648708445436.jpg (816x979, 110.35K)

COMRADES LEND ME YOUR EARS!

he didn't say that

anthro pussy = the future of sex.
VR is going to win and human females will not be able to compete

Loved Viggo’s performance in it. Went in thinking there would be a ton of body horror but the philosophical points it made were a pleasant surprise. The idea of humans and technology becoming more synchronous and symbiotic to the point where humans evolve to consume industrial waste is a killer idea. I want an organic bed now.

cunts, it isn't even out anywhere else besides US and Canada yet. get off your high fucking horse

it was very vapid

kstew's character was actually really entertaining

Oops I actually just noticed that last night too and didn't even consider that don't worry you'll get to see Lea boobies soon enough

Totally agree I enjoyed everyone's performance but viggo had such a great thing going on the whole time and definitely loved the philosophical aspect of the movie too, I wasn't expecting that at all but to be fair I've only seen the fly and history of violence from cronenberg and I guess those have some introspective stuff as well. I felt like I was watching something I wasn't supposed to be seeing the whole time like I wasn't allowed to but kept looking anyway in a voyeuristic sense which amplified the performance art side of the story a lot for me, can't wait to watch it again.