Posted this on /x/...

Posted this on /x/, they don't seem interested so does anyone here have any theories on how the fuck Nega-Marty took Marty Prime's place in the version of 2015 shown in Back To The Future Part II? He should not be there - he left that timeline in 1985.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75.2K)

He came back.

Sure, but in the movie they both were there at the same time. Thats not accurate to how time travel in described in that universe.

Doc explains that the future is merely a projection of current events should they continue. It's why the photo of the gravestone only completely erases when Buford Tannen is arrested and his posse flees. So all that meant was Original Marty would in fact return to 1985 and grow up should he simply keep going.

Flux capacitor is tied to 1985. Its the origin world line for all Delorean time travel journies.
Marty is still himself. He just remembers his old life.
If anything, the real question is what the Marty he replaced had that Marty was originally lacking in character. It's too convenient that Marty had all the confidence and talent that he'd ever need in his original screwy family.

Ok, check it out. Doc tells Marty about his future kids. They go to check out the situation. When they arrive in that timeline, there would no longer be any kids that exist from Marty and Jennifer because neither of them exist in that version of 2015 since the timeline they traveled to removed them from it 30 years previous. I just want some more story possiblity in that universe is all I'm saying. Greatest trilogy of all...time?

>Flux capacitor is tied to 1985. Its the origin world line for all Delorean time travel journies.

Excellent information, however there are multiple flux capacitors of course.

>It's too convenient that Marty had all the confidence and talent that he'd ever need in his original screwy family.

Definitely, this is why there is so much potential for new movies in the universe about this topic. Also the comics were awesome.

They went to the 2015 inhabited by the loser Marty who went back to 1955 at the end of Back to the Future.

The family being there means that Marty and Jennifer eventually return to 1985 and have children. However just like in the first movie, when he doesn't race Needles at the end it causes a departure point. If they went to 2015 from that moment they'd be much better off just like the family he walked in on in 1985 at the end of the first movie.

It took me like a dozen rewatches and several years before I found out that future loser-Marty’s daughter is just Michael J Fox in womens clothes and makeup. For some reason I never noticed and just thought it was some actress.

He's his own dad too because Crispin Glover is an autist who wouldn't come back.

This makes sense. But again, he wasn't shown to be sucseptible to goading in the oiriginal film. Marty Prime is solid, so any variance in other versions of him are the Nega-Marty. Not necessarily 'nega', but I do like the Scott Pilgrim association in such a character.

Nah, its a different actor.

Michael wasn't George that's Jeffrey Weissman

Attached: DogMeBzW0AEQ1hT.jpg (850x500, 89.56K)

Growing up in a successful family is probably what changes the other Martys.

Sure. I'm thinking of Nega-Marty as like some type of video game boss-type/nihilistic character who says fuck everything and tries to wipe Marty completely from all timelines. Would be really awesome to see another trilogy with as many of the original actors as would come back for all their evil versions and whatnot. Anybody want ro start a campaign to ask them to make more movies?

why not just stick to watching rick and morty?

Maybe Nega-Doc should be the main antagonist, perhaps from some version of 1885 where he fails to prevent Clara from crashing the ravine.

Because BttF is awesome. I quit Rock and Morty after season 3, yo.

You wouldn't watch a new Back To The Future flick?

No, and thanks to Zemeckis nobody will in a long time. Also the comics and videogame were shit. FUCK BOB GAYLE

no, all i feel when i see oldass actors reliving their old iconic characters with shrinked old heads and thin wrinkly necks is infinite sadness and pity.