T1 or T2?

Attached: T1orT2.jpg (2054x1456, 2.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Dj158NaCPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

T1 then T2
Then T3 tbhwu

You are out of your fucking mind if you think T1 is better than T2. That said, T1 still rules.

Terminator 1 has all the iconic moments:
>I'll be back
>phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range
>the police station shootout
>Nice night for a walk
ect..
Kyler Reese is a much cooler second character than the kid John Connor who is mostly cringe. The fights and chase between Arnold and Reese is much more grounded and action movie like than the two terminators fighting which feels just like standard capeshit stuff.
The t-1000 is unimpressive, without Arnold carrying the movie with in his original role, judgment day would be a complete flop.
Also T1 manages to tell it's story in a perfect 100 minutes whereas T2 drags on past 2 hours

No t2
Childhood

No I was a day

This.

T1, T2, T3 are top-tier

T1

T1 is the only one in the series I really enjoy.

Childhood memories trump

Attached: 1645251139981.jpg (474x960, 56.79K)

T2 lighting was shit. Took away the atmosphere.

>Kyler Reese is a much cooler second character than the kid John Connor who is mostly cringe. The fights and chase between Arnold and Reese is much more grounded and action movie like than the two terminators fighting which feels just like standard capeshit stuff.
well said

>Hasta la vista, baby
>I'm a cybernetic organism, living tissue over metal endoskeleton
>Come with me if you want to live
>Your foster parents are dead
As if T2 isn't incredibly quotable.

get a load of this retard

Get bent, faggot.

>Come with me if you want to live
Reused from the first film.
>Your foster parents are dead
No one quotes this.

Obviously T1, it's a tighter movie, a self-contained unit. T2 had some neat action scenes but it certainly wasn't tight.

>Terminator 1
>The Terminator is damaged and wears a pair of sunglasses to hide his inhumanity

>Terminator 2
>The Terminator decides to wear sunglasses at night to look "cool"

This is why T1 > T2

T1 is still a suspenseful horror movie and the scenes where Arnold sits up after copping a chest full of buckshot while Kyle Reese is struggling in pain because of his ill-fitting shoes still lives up showing the terminator is this non-human killing machine

T1. T2 is too of it's era, every line from John Connor is cringe and the badass biker stuff feels gay and corny.

>>Your foster parents are dead
>No one quotes this.
idk what you're talking about, I greet people that way all the time.

The Terminator is better.

T1. I always felt like T2 was a family adventure movie with an R rated coat of paint.

They did the same thing with Alien and Aliens. Turned a suspense thriller into a summer action blockbuster.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Dj158NaCPU
Easily one of the best scenes in the series, especially if you were lucky enough to go into this movie without being spoiled by the trailer.

>shitty child actor
>Marvel movie tier quips
>Arnold being presented as a joke
>why do you cry?
yeah, I'll take T1 over that fucking shit, thanks

This, thankfully Alien 3 nipped it in the bud and plebs are still complaining about it

T1 only

Attached: 1644469769589.png (750x750, 1.04M)

My friend and I do, we think it's hilarious, so consider yourself dabbed on.
No one quotes the plasma rifle line (we both know you don't have friends so don't get cute).

There are meme templates for the latter quote so you're full of shit.

Also, everyone does the "Come with me if you want to live" line like Arnold every single time, there's no denying this. Nobody busts out a Michael Biehn impression. "Reused from the first film" isn't an argument against my point, chubs.
Double dabbed on. I got Sekiro to play.