Speaks volumes

speaks volumes

Attached: 1647890144752.jpg (1024x590, 132.06K)

It made me shit and cum in my pants

Russia is losing
Trump lost
Biden keeps winning

not really
not really, fuck him though
lol lmao lol

>Biden keeps winning
you can't seriously write this shit

(((we)) admit most of Russia likes Putin, that doesn't mean he's allowed to invade shit though

>5/7/5
why bother posting
unrelated pics with text
that does not match them

this is..................................fuck................................................damn........................................holy................................................how the....................................................holy......................................fuck....................

>allowed to invade shit
Who's "allowed" to invade shit? Who decides?

Attached: b418r7edjur.jpg (325x325, 82.92K)

bro even demonrats don't want him to pretend to be pres no more

Attached: 1655001587443.jpg (704x1140, 387K)

me

Well, the Ukranians are making the decision for Pootin. What started out as an invasion to claim all of the Ukraine has been reduced to:
>let's at least hold their industrial hub
>oh fuck, well let's keep the east at least?
>shiiiiiiit! let's try and hold the regions we already took back in 2014.

My guess is the Ukies will reclaim a lot of the territory (Crimea, Donbas) once all that artillery the west has given them starts to fire up.

better tell whoever's in charge, I don't think they're aware of your authority

>Russia is losing
not really.
>Trump lost
Trump lost the same way hilary lost, both got more votes than their adversary, but murrican voting system is fucked up and gives votes from certian places more value than others.
>Biden keeps winning
everyone hates him more than trump, the only difference is that the media dont trash him as they did with trump.

>My guess is the Ukies will reclaim a lot of the territory (Crimea, Donbas) once all that artillery the west has given them starts to fire up
I don't see it, but who knows.

your 2nd point is classic disinformation, Biden got the most votes of anyone in human history, 81 million, that's how you know he's beloved

DAS RITE, IMMA RIDIN' WITH BIDEN
BASED OBMAMA'S GUY

Russia is winning
Trump won
Biden keeps losing

Hey can I invade Ukraine?
T. Totally not putin

Yeah enjoy the $10 gas and food shortages California faggot

Can I invade Mexico? I want some Margaritas

>not putin
denied
no, they're booked for next year already