I can't believe there are actually third worlders on this board

I can't believe there are actually third worlders on this board

Attached: 1658268811617401.png (600x675, 155.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tufos.com.br/quadrinhos/familia-sacana/esfregao-na-empregada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're here

They're usually the upper crust of their countries, versus places like the US where it's common to have internet and speak English, so even our poorest rednecks can find their way to the 4channel.

Hello.
Ich bin user.

Lold

I actually can't believe there are firsties here, WTF u doing her? go outside and live your life. we poor and suffering. ofc we will spend time on imageboards, what is your excuse?

we live more comfortable lives here than you in your country, mostyl

I'm sure that you're a phoneposter.

This, I bet thirdies are richer than firsties (not me however). Just see the posts about maids.

first world here

Only Filipino and South American postera are rich. Even then, firsties are still leagues richer. It's just that maid services are cheaper in the third world because of the wealth imbalance.

Menoids too. Some Tunisians talked about where they lived and all of them lived in some small strip of Tunis right next to the sea which houses half the government and 90% of expats.

Dumb meme. Plenty of shitholes have ease of access to the internet. You'd have to be in a South Sudan tier country to truly find a place where most people can't have access to the internet. The internet simply isn't a luxury in most of the world nowadays.

Not true. I'm the lowest tier of income before hunger-tier in my country. The only reason I learned english is because I spend too much time on the internet trying to escape reality.

GERMAN GERMAN UBER ALLES :D

i cant believe they exist

Not true, maybe for turboshitholes but not for the developing world

No its not. It's easy to have a cellphone(stolen) with internet (free wifi all over cities)

Attached: IMG_20211014_082313_580.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

You are so goddamn nice. You deserve a "Nicey" award. Too bad they don't exist. Yes, I hope I get to direct again. Thank you.

Ooga booga where the investment money at?

Maids are 8 bucks per day here, every household has one.

Retarded take

How many of them get fucked by one of the family members?

Every fucking word.
The pic.
>>thats the third world

Like in my Brazilian comics!!!
tufos.com.br/quadrinhos/familia-sacana/esfregao-na-empregada/