This dude is not evil. He’s just mentally ill because of Vought

This dude is not evil. He’s just mentally ill because of Vought.

Vought is the true villain. Homelander is just “bad product”

Attached: 93AD530C-68B3-496E-B3F3-74DD47A4EF5D.jpg (1400x700, 114.21K)

Evil? I thought he was the protagonist? I'm rooting for him

Damn you know what’s up.

There is no evil or good, that's the point of the show.

Ironic, don’t you think?

>being mentally ill means you are exempt from being evil

>only sane mentally well, socially adjusted normies can be evil
Zoomie keep these retarded takes to twitter

It does. Unless you a literal psychopath.

Well yes. If homelander had a perfect childhood and still ended up evil than he’s evil. His evilness come from his fucked up past that he can’t get away from.

Explaining something doesn't excuse it

Because Vaught is that excuse lol

Except the nig. He’s definitely evil. Hughie is gonna kill him then be called racist

It's not an excuse.

This dude has PTSD amd anxiety. That’ll shit would make you phycho too lol.

He could have saved the plane passengers he's evil

Yeah totally. My uncle's a lawyer and honestly, legally speaking, you couldn't charge him with any crimes actually.

Being an ironic zoomer is the same as being a zoomer.

Yes there is, lol. Cutting people in half with your laser eyes is pretty fucking evil. The point of the show is power corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. If people actually had super powers it would be chaos. One guy 2000 years ago thought he had super powers and people are still killing each other over him today.

I can fix him…

Attached: 3B87AA61-E4E9-4A5B-8068-0DFCC5DEA6B1.jpg (600x600, 31.18K)

Same could be said of any man in prison almost.

He's just a product of the abuse and neglect he suffered. 99 out of 100 times it was the parents.

Thing is, after suffering abuse people make choices, and when victims create new victims, they stop being blameless, innocent. Maybe they can't be called victims anymore, perpetrators.

And who cares why he is at this point? He isn't a child to be molded and his psyche is too damaged.

Homey is the equivalent of those giant autistic retards that are strong as fuck and throw their carers around whenever raw emotion takes them.
He's more scheming than the average retard but not that much so

soldier boy will be the og homelander experiment, with modern homelander being a straight up clone who was mentally fucked up