Aside from the shoehorned in Jordan Peterson shit, what did I think of this?

Aside from the shoehorned in Jordan Peterson shit, what did I think of this?

Attached: F31F8785-8C4B-4970-8CCC-B6AF7D90D1D8.jpg (600x600, 49.67K)

>see this at a right wing meet up at my college
>JP comes out
>Every one cheers like they're seeing iron man show up in some capeshit

Cringe. Made me question why I was even there.

sneed

Pretty sure my second kid is coming tonight, lads. It sounds like it's going down. In other news: BEHOLD, A CAT!

Attached: received_606968593791413.jpg (720x540, 21.43K)

Steps in the right direction. Commies didn't take over Hollywood overnight, but they did so for good reason.

>what did I think of this
You thought just posting the image would be enough for a 300 post troll thread

This movie has existed for like 12 days and your fake college has been out of session for a month

Kek. Hilarious because when he showed up I immediately thought it felt like an MCU cameo. I don't dislike the guy by any means but he has a weird cult of personality around him. He's right most of the time though as long as he's not trying to debate political philosophy.

I don’t know, but I do know that if you think male circumcision is genital mutilation (which it is), then Matt Walsh thinks that YOU are “RIDICULOUS.”

Attached: A8789A11-DE15-48D1-9371-654A627FE4B9.jpg (1823x102, 58.06K)

Whatever makes the far left seethe is ok in my book, I agree on the Jordan memerson cult thing but I won't blame the guy, it looks like he wants to see a better society in general, his books have some solid advice imo

trannies suck and all but this is bottom of the barrel culture war shit

Stop being a turbo simp for femoids.

This documentary actually convinced me that gender theory is more right than wrong. The main premise this guy went around asking was for a definition of a woman. He can easily get that from a dictionary.

But when humans say they are a woman, for example, they are referring to their gender identity and not their sex assigned as birth. Yet, for some reason he keeps harping on that woman = female. It's apples and oranges.

Even the chicken example was ridiculous too. Our understanding of gender for humans has superseded biological definitions for sex, yet he purposely conflates it as well. We don't call female chickens "women" - they're not fucking humans.

Overall it was a pretty disingenuous piece of commentary but can totally get the appeal if you're still someone living in the past.

>But when humans say they are a woman, for example, they are referring to their gender identity and not their sex assigned as birth.
They are one and the same, though. If the entire opposition to this relies on the separation of gender and sex, there's a lot of explaining to do.
Why do "transgenders" opt for SEX hormone therapy and SEX reassignment surgery? Why are they not happy being identified as "male women" and "female men"?

No he didn't keep harping on it. Even if they're referring to their gender identity, they can't define what a woman is.

Yes he can find the definition of a woman from the dictionary but everyone he's interviewing doesn't subscribe to that

if it makes californians seethe then am oke with it
>t. things that never happened

It will be if the mods don't remove it.

why was JP so angry bros?

pretty good pasta for modern Any Forums standards

You CHUDS are STILL spreading toxic transphobic misinformation? That's it, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

MAYONNAISE CHUD, your toxic rhetoric will NOT divide us.

Mayonnaise CHUD, we do not forget. We do not forgive. You have been warned.

We are the Chudbusters. Mayonnaise Chud of Chuddonnaise, consider yourself WARNED. This is ChudWATCH.

Chudbuster OUT.

It's fine, but it could've easily been made 3-4 years ago without any differences. It feels like 2016-era culture war crap and it's still mostly preaching to the choir which makes it sort of pointless. He was right, though. it's a shame we even have to say most of the stuff he says in this doc, but here we are.

Real tough pill for some guys to swallow, and women are psychos. Will be hard to turn it around.
Let me just say - if you're circumcised you have no idea in the world what you're talking about.
And no, it's not the same the other way around. I know what it's like to have a glans.

the movie misses a few easy marks
>in the sports section, doesn't trap the fat faggot into saying there were no physiological differences between men and women, allowing him to (correctly) state that being trans, unto itself, is not an advantage
>doesn't go into how lobbyists had GID removed from the DSM so as to preempt any sort of attempt to sue for misdiagnosis
>makes no mention of how dictionary definitions of words can't include the word they're defining.
that's just off the top of my head.

had the movie taken a deeper dive and actually made some attempt to engage with and refute the delusional mindset of transgenderism, it could've been meaningful. but as it stands it made no real attempt to even argue with the concept. just framed opposition as rhetoric, thus served to only deepen one of the many us vs them screaming matches that make up current US politics, where two sides with different viewpoints will use the same words to describe different things.

>good goy, Matt.

Attached: 162672390.jpg (583x700, 61.77K)

>when humans say they are a woman, for example, they are referring to their gender identity and not their sex assigned as birth. Yet, for some reason he keeps harping on that woman = female. It's apples and oranges.
So everything would be exactly the same if we just retired the words "man" and "woman" and only used "male" and "female"

Male and Female bathrooms, Male and Female sports teams, Male and Female stereotypes. Nothing would change then if we just got rid of "woman" and only referred to them by their sex, as males.

Roasties and cucked men are the only reason cutting still exists in the US.

Cucked and they don't even know it. It's like arguing with men that had the part of their brain that even knows what cucking is removed.

Bait or extremely retarded

Post body