In Greece you're called mounodoulos (vagina slave) if you live with a woman and do house work

In Greece you're called mounodoulos (vagina slave) if you live with a woman and do house work.

Attached: 1655181809323.jpg (960x684, 236.22K)

In Greece you're called skatoderma

You are angry because you have no wife and let your anger out on me.

My father in law is an ESL and didn't understand why calling someone a pussy was an insult. He thought it just referred to cats and that they are feminine.

Attached: 1648489258266.png (497x479, 99.86K)

average italian dinner

Attached: Carmelo Federico Ft Anthony Lassale perdere VIDEO UFFICIALE.webm (1920x1080, 2.51M)

I am interested in boys like a real Greek

In Romania if you do housework as a "male" you are praised because we are a liberal shithole.

I have to do everything because I live alone

Attached: 8fb.jpg (1060x404, 196.92K)

Women under 40 in the West don't know how to cook or clean.
Their apartments are messy chaos and they feed themselves through delivery and fast food (which is why they look so prematurely aged).

I've had 2 gf and not a single one of them knew how to cook, the most infuriating part is that they bragged about it as some feminist statement.
I think I will die alone.

The only reason I even want a woman in my life any more is to have someone do house chores and cook me dinner.

I unironically cook better than 95% of modern femoids because my parents are cooks. I also don't mind washing and ironing my own clothes. The only thing that I hate is cleaning my apartment, because I'm 195cm and the constant leaning ruins my back.

i want to have a cute OL breadwinner gf while i cook and tinker with my car in the garage

Attached: JlXtPpf.png (412x351, 77.65K)

>they bragged about it as some feminist statement.
This is what liberalism does to countries.
This is why your fertility rate is below 2.
You will not breed, your race will disappear.

I want to cave your face in and curb stomp you on the pavement.

i would turn you into a woman you rumun gypsy

iki is right for once doing housework is pathetic

I work full time and ever since my unemployed gf moved in the most weight she's pulled has been to occassionally wash dishes, and make dinner. The reason why us Swedes do as much house work as we do aren't due to being vagina slaves, it's just that our women are completely fucking useless.

Attached: 1656849187782.png (1201x936, 1.15M)

Have you considered beating her?

>aren't due to being vagina slaves, it's just that our women are completely fucking useless.
you have fallen for the classic w*man trap. Their modus operandi is being indolent crying children. By not doing anything, they make you do everything instead.
this user knows

How is this type of people called in Greece?

Attached: LMAO.png (1075x403, 131.72K)

based battle dwarf

kek