Refusing to vote for a presidential candidate because of a limp handshake

>Refusing to vote for a presidential candidate because of a limp handshake

Was Hank really in the right here?

Attached: koth.jpg (982x676, 71.59K)

yes

Yes, I've changed my opinion of a man due a limp handshake.

yes

I need to commission a picture of hank hill on horse back in full bzyantine regalia

Yes, vooting is for cucks

I hate handshakes because I have soft hands and I feel self conscious about them but they look really nice I could literally be a hand model

That's a better reason that most reasons people have for voting

City slickers will never know this, a working man has a farm and strong handshake.
This was explained in the episode Hank became lazy and lost his grip (heh) and got a limp handshake.

It's a sign of a weak man that have never done any real work.

It's not about the softness of your hand, it's the firmness of your grip. It signifies confidence and masculinity if you can give another man a firm grip and look him in the eye while shaking his hand. If you can't do that, you're seen as a bitch

He just sensed that something was wrong with Bush. We should've believed him.

The entire joke of the episode was that Hank was obviously choosing a really dumb reason not to vote for Bush.
The politics didn't even come into it, it was literally just a handshake. That's why it was funny.

Attached: 7C3DCC57-D981-4EA4-9F33-10EA5598F15E.jpg (138x675, 18.25K)

Do you have soft sissy hands Any Forums?

Attached: 1635892464394.png (2048x1724, 3.86M)

why does this image make neets erupt into seething fits of cope?

I hate handshakes because I'm fucking tired of touching people. I hate sitting there at work and everyone comes in and just demands to shake your hand, or now bump your fist for fuck's sake. Why don't assholes just show up, say "Hi" like a normal person, and just tell me what the fuck they want. It's not impolite! It's honestly worse to expect me to have to stand up, reach my arm out, grab your hand, shake it, and play that whole retarded social power dynamic! Just to say hi! Then there's always some asshole who will think "haha I'm just SOOOo cool and alpha and strong so I'm gonna squeeze my hardest immediately!" for like what! Literally fuck off, I wish people would just turn to dust and die.

Reminder that this dude is a theater kid with a communications degree who has never worked a difficult job in his entire life.

My only problem with this is that since it was a crowd of people the man was dealing with it seems unlikely he'd use a strong handshake with all of them just to keep from tiring out his hands

So I think it would have work better if there was less people around and it was still a weak handshake

>actor worth hundreds of thousands to basically goof off instead of actually struggle day to day makes some stupid paper for clout, raking in his worth off of the actual labor & struggling of the people doing the jobs day to day.
>"Please keep living and working in squalor to keep where I live clean. Ignore that my services provide nothing, yet I am rich. Thanks for living your life as a slave while I am in luxury. You should be GRATEFUL. GO USA! ;)"

Not even a NEET and this dude is a total faggot.

You can clearly see that on his hands

Who is that fag anyway I've been seeing this b8 for like a decade now

because NEETs dont like jewish puppers. look at his hands, he's never worked a day in his life.

>you should be grateful we pay you anything you fucking ingrate! now go get your fuckin' shinebox!
It's literally the constitution of boomers.

Mkie Rowe, he used to host a show called Dirty Jobs on Discovery. People somehow equated him hosting that show as being an actual worker and not a TV personality first and foremost.

It's strange. It's a custom descended from ancient Greek warrior culture to show you've come to a meeting unarmed, and is now spread all over the world thanks to western influence.

Dirty Jobs man or something.

Exactly, the same generation that inherited an unprecedented level of luxury from their parents and convinced themselves they earned it but their kids and grandkids don't deserve shit.

Ah, thanks. Never watched that show.

>Better go to college so you don’t wind up flipping burgers!
>Entitled kids, they’re too lazy to get a job flipping burgers!