My passport got stolen by some tranny and I don't know what to do...

My passport got stolen by some tranny and I don't know what to do. I can't go to the police because i'll be forced to pay their bribe or worse, be charged with being a pedophile and I can't go to the embassy because they'll just deport me for unpaid child support.

Is there anything I can do? i don't want to be trapped in this shithole and im running out of money

Attached: images - 2022-05-23T143701.063.jpg (739x415, 21.56K)

you're gonna die there

Should have had a safe mate

lmao

>I can't go to the police because i'll be forced to pay their bribe
>Be charged with being a pedophile
>Deport me for unpaid child support.

What the actual fuck have you been doing?

Can't you contact your embassy? Just make up some sob story about you being robbed by 5000 flips

You went to the Czech Republic because of the legal 15 yo prostitutes didn't you?

It's the Philippines

based

You shouldn't have fucked all those children

just contact your embassy saying that you lost it and they will issue a temporary one immediately

Party rocking

Yet it's somehow less degenerate than the Czechs lmao

good. lets meet up in tondo this friday and also bring a knife

lmao I remember you. Go to the Irish embassy, they oughta help. They won't deport you, because they do not represent the Philippine government. Or are you telling me you evaded child support in Ireland? Regardless, a country cannot deport its own citizens, that's not how it works.

This sounds awfully real , good luck user

fuck you
I'm nearly 50 and I want to live life.
Like I said, they'll just deport me immediately. Even if they issue me a temporary one, they'll just work with the police to have me deported and then charge me with whatever bullshit crime they have in store for me. Contacting any government faggot will just land me in hot water.
how the fuck was I supposed to know he was 13? all these gooks look the same to me.

Sounds like you deserved it

There's no proofs of you having affairs with flip hookers, right? If it is the case - you are free to get the fuck out off that garbage island

Your pale Irish ass will become a trophy in Philippines prison full of brown manlets with gang tattoos and knives.
You done fucked up you ain't getting deported for this one lad.
Join a MMA club while you can and learn to make a shank.

Give me your name
Im quite high ranking politician here xoxo, I will contact my friends in Manila

Give me 300 dollars and ill save you.

>Pedophile
>Faggot
>Abandoned child
Honorary nigger