DUDE SO RANDOM AND WACKY LMAO

DUDE SO RANDOM AND WACKY LMAO

Attached: AWE20220356_80699.jpg (336x504, 35.75K)

Every thing every whore all at once

Attached: 1655004517153__01.jpg (336x504, 66.8K)

YAAAASS!!! ALL HITLER NEEDED WAS A HUG!!!! EVERYTHING IS SOLVED WITH LOVE!!!!

fucking this childish piece of shit movie

Same

>Any Forums is constantly seething about a film
Probably means I should watch it

All you need is a hug user

Seriously, fuck this movie and everyone who meme'd me into watching it. Easily one of the most obnoxious and cringy movies I've ever seen. Not even trying to be edgy and contrarian. It's rare that I genuinely dislike a well received movie, and I can usually understand why people love it when I don't, but this was borderline unwatchable and I don't understand the appeal at all. If you somehow enjoyed this, then good for you, but you have no right to criticize anyone who likes Rick & Morty or capeshit, because this was like those things only multiplied by ten.

actual solid film
future classic here

i cant believe everyone likes it. Soi critics like it. Any Forums incels like it. Mauler an his nazi adjacent buddies like it. dogfucker liked it. I feel like im the last sane person, but if so many people like it, call it life changing, maybe im the crazy one? unironically depresses the shit out of me.

>but you have no right to criticize anyone who likes Rick & Morty or capeshit, because this was like those things only multiplied by ten.
Yeah, anyone who likes R&M season 1 or old school capeshit

I multiverse like I multiverse my entire multiverse just so that I could multiverse Multiverse Everywhere All The Goddamn Multiverse. This is multiverse the best multiverse I have ever sucked in my entire multiverse. This is the only multiverse I have ever gargled the shaft of that made me cry. Most recommended multiverse I can ever multiverse to multiverse. I simply cannot fathom every choking down another gallon of processed semen without this multiverse being pumped through my orbital cavities on loop 24/7/365 and subsequently multiversing it out of my multiverse asshole across all corners of the multiverse. I multiverses it as far down my throat as I could, I wanted to multiverse it all but it was just too big of a multiverse and I gagged all over multiverse. A24 slapped the back of my head and said if I didn’t multiverse it all the way down I wouldn’t get any more multiverse so I had to be a good cum container and gobble gobble love love that multiverse with every ounce of my multiverse yummy yummy you just don’t understand the complexity of the best multiverse you’re just contrarian cope filtered dilate muh muh muh muh muh muh muh I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Everything Everywhere All at Once. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's
also Joy's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterization- her personal philosophy draws heavily from
Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly
appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a
consequence people who dislike Everything Everywhere All at Once truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't
appreciate, for instance, the humor in Joy's existential monologue as a sentient rock, which itself is a cryptic reference to
Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons
scratching their heads in confusion as Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert's genius wit unfolds itself on their cinema
screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Everything Everywhere All at Once tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies'
eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower)

>"Beth, the only thing i want is to be with you"
unironically, that ep of Rick and morty touched me. it didnt take 2 hours to do it and there were no hotdog fingers or retarded screaming racoon puppets.

Give it a few years and at least some of them will think "oh...yeah...that" about it

Yeah, just a man eating shit, a care bear shitting toilet paper and building a spider web with it, and a piece of toast talk show guest.

When a movie it's good it's good, the amount of popularity has nothing to do with the quality

The movie was awful. Should’ve been called Something Something My Daughter’s a Lesbian. Loved to see Shortround acting again. Guy who landed his butthole on the trophy was a funny moment. Meh.

Seethe

it was very good, super enjoyable experience, and yall contrarians. i never intended to watch it bc i dont watch movies but since i saw you incels seethe about it, i watched it and of course it was excellent.

id fuck that brown chunky chinese lesbian so hard bros

The ending was cute.