There are no women in my country

There are no women in my country.

Attached: 1660646492485.jpg (225x225, 4.86K)

Stop mocking people who actually suffer(like me)

theyre all in spain for the summer

So arabs rape traps? hot (and haram)

its been years since i saw a real woman thats not part of my family with my naked eyes in my country

you both are retards. nordic girls are something. I've been to Saint Petersburg a lot where people looks nordic and probably it's just a coincidence that I'm not married already to SPB girl. Nordic type is mindblowing

They don't exist. I haven't seen them.

Attached: 1660647188706.jpg (1205x571, 83.83K)

go to rural area. in Russia urbanized women are pretty bad as a potential spouse also (this retarded american culture spreaded even here) but is rural area there's vasts of them. I see in rural areas near Moscow 18-19 years old very attractive girls who are - you know that look when she looks absulutely not slutty, but just as decent type that is good anough to marry her... you would rare find in Moscow girl in such age who isn't slut already. damn, nigga, why we even tolerate that? american culture is spoiling our women. I'd honestly prefer global nuclear war than living in such retarded society

Do you think I could find love in a rural area in Russia? All women move to the cities here so all males are left behind.

Attached: 1660647781366.jpg (1024x768, 117.21K)

swed literally you're living in a country with NORDIC WOMEN. NORDIC BLONDES.

once again.

NORDIC

SWEDISH

BLONDES

just find a good one

>just find a woman who is not a whore bro
>in Sweden
lmao

go to rural mountain village and find a young attractive woman that ready to breed is that so hard?

Women only exists in the cities here. They move as soon as they turn 18.

Same

>In Sweden, the age of consent for sexual activity is 15 years

>tf
>tp

in Russia it's 16

nigga welcome to real life

our ancetors mostly was married before 15

we just live in global kikery when global kikes want to entice world into global slavery so they taking our women from us and saying that you can't to breed because some stupid reasons and they make obstacles for people to breed so it's less of us and more of them (while kikes reproducing as rabbits) and so they can gain power

don't believe this shit

woman is physically can be fertile from the age of 12

in Russia it's legal at 16 in Germany at 14 and so on

look at niggers from Africa they breed from 10 and that's why they are stronger

just kikes have no interest in Africa that's what they are still free

just go and pursue your dream of breeding with the young attractive swedish virgin desu

and please be happy and finally shut up

get a decent young woman and create a family finally

don't believe this retard kikized society it's all nothing but just a bunch or retarded imbeciles

you can name a kid to name starting with N in my honor

>just find a 9th grader who wants to start a family with an Any Forums poster, is that so hard?
I suspect it might be.

damn you incels are so stupid. people breeding for thousand of years and you can't find one decent human female

if I'd be your father I'd send you to a hut in the deep woods for a year or so so you'd become less retarded

it's internet and modern media what is spoiled you all

damn nigga damn

vanya... easy on the enter key