How come we don't have movies like hunger games anymore

How come we don't have movies like hunger games anymore

Attached: Sarah z.jpg (490x190, 35.57K)

Harv's gone

Teen self inserts are still popular, just make one about globalhomo.

too heterosexual

Because it’s not woke or doesn’t signal to wokism.

people realized that young adult novels are shit and largely just rehashes of the same fanfiction-tier self-insert stories
shit, at least artemis fowl and redwall tried to do their own things
but the market got flooded with wannabe harry potters and twilights instead, so people turned their back on them

Only so many dystopian worlds that can be saved by teenage girls and the hot guys that want to date them

>le video essay

Attached: 1376702608216.jpg (298x300, 62.72K)

The kids who watched them grew up

Whos gives a fuck you retarded zoomer, those flicks were fucking awful

>How come we don't have movies like hunger games anymore
Because that shit was predictive programming. Meaning, it was made to prepare your subconscious and your butts for "dystopia" like disease, war, food shortages, economic collapse, civil unrest, etc. When you've spent years watching it on tv and in movies your subconscious is less likely to react with "this is wrong" and so you're more likely to be compliant even though your conscious mind is aware that movies are movies and reality is reality. These things they're actually beginning to do NOW so there is little use for predictive programming at this point.

the "kids" got marvel and tiktok now

It glorified rebellious whites

Real life became even more dystopian. We have faggots in the highest seats of government, in the military. Israel worship is at an all time high. They tried to force a "vaccine" on the population and the masses just accepted it against all evidence suggesting they shouldn't. Western civilization is crumbling around us, european races are being bred out of existence. Women aren't women anymore.

Hunger Games is light compared to our reality.

Girls don’t read anymore

A real "teen dystopia" would be about a 15 year old Palestinian girl.

Mortal Engines killed them.
Also, they were never really a thing.
Just a product popular with a volatile crowd: teens.
Once you're out of your teens, you stop liking these things. Simple as.

>Quirky
>Holds a heckin cup of tea because she's so quirky
>Flails her arms around like an autist the entire time
>Has a tranny writing for her
>Canadian

I hate that I know this bitch and I hate even more that I've watched enough of her stuff to know exactly why I hate her.

Girls fucking suck. All that "teen dystopia" bullshit just comes down to mary sue mate selection. Boring.

Go back to /x/

Have sex, touch grass, take your meds, and various other pithy, snide quips.

Right here. This genre deserved to die the day it was born.