Any Forums Confession Thread

I am sick and tired of pretending these films aren't any good. Anyone else?
I didn't initially care for them upon release—especially The Last Jedi—but they've certainly grown on me.

Attached: disney-star-wars-sequel-trilogy.jpg (2990x1510, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQYDNKVDuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That salt planet from Last Jedi was cool and had some cool wolfs.
That's it really the rest of the movies just seem like a massive facepalm or in TFA's case a worse Episode 4.

Last Jedi is literal sewage and your opinions are wrong.

the "join me" scene is excellent
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQYDNKVDuo

go on Any Forums
confess

i don't know why anyone complains about logic or bad "writing"
it looks good and i clap when i see tie fighters

>fuck the jedi and the sith, lets do our own thing
wow this is really cool, i wonder where the movie will go from here?
>he start by killing all your friends
>lol no
>goes back to being enemies

Its visually the worst of all the series by far

>all your friends
that she met like 4 days ago
bruh

Why were you pretending?

because peer pressure is real, user

>I am sick and tired of pretending these films aren't any good
Fuck off, groomer. No one with at least half a brain has any iota of nostalgia for this shit. The ST was so bland & terrible, it unironically made people appreciate the PT. The nu-trilogy failed to capture the imaginations of a new generation & it alienated older fans by insulting Lucas' legacy. Kids these days are more interested in MCU capeshit, manga, and Fortnite, yet nary a mention about Star Shit. It's been 10 years since Disney bought the IP, and they still haven't recouped from their $4.5B investment.
>TFA rendered the OT pointless
>TLJ rendered TFA pointless
>TRoS rendered the entire saga pointless
>ST merchandise sales cratered & toys sat on shelves to rot & get discarded (for example, no one bought Finn)
>each subsequent film made far less money the previous one, and TRoS got outgrossed by Joker (without China)
>there was no overarching plan for the Sequels, and this is entirely Kathleen Kennedy's fault
>JJ and Rian are overzealous hacks
>Rebels introduced copter sabers, time travel, and an unkillable Asoka for no reason
>Resistance got cancelled
>Rogue One created plot holes for ANH
>Solo bombed, cancelling Disney's annual theatrical release schedule for the series
>Galaxy's Edge is a wasted, overpriced opportunity
>Starcruiser Hotel flopped, and Disney can't figure out why ($6000 per 2 nights)
>BoBF ruined Boba Fett & sucked
>TCW Season 7 was shortened to just 12 episodes + more than half of it was filler
>Obi-Wan Kenobi is nothing more than a woke, lore-breaking platform for a potential Reva spin-off, a character of which everyone hates
>BF1 + BF2 remakes are dogshit
>Jedi Fallen Order has a googly-eyed black woman overpower Darth Vader & terrible level design
>High Republic = tumblr shit with gay characters & non-binary Jedi
>Mando S2 was nothing but mediocrity + cameos
>Lucasfilm, under Disney, refused to pay royalties to George himself
Go back to sucking off the Mouse, cuck.

Attached: zed251.png (1054x382, 512.99K)

This man is your friend, and he speaks the truth

Attached: 1643824933902.webm (800x600, 2.87M)

>potential Reva spin-off
my guess is they've already started filming it

rise of skywalker was fantastic

Out of the first 6 episodes, only 5 is especially somber. Whatever is wrong with 1-3, is also wrong with 4 and 6. Maybe viewers just need to pull the stick out of their asses.

7-9 remain derivative uncreative low-effort crap.

Rise of Skywalker is one of my favorite films to show people because of how batshit bad it is. There's something retarded happening at least once a minute. I think my favorite is:
>rebel ships arrive above star destroyers
>"Fire ion cannons!"
>crew proceeds to fire normal turbolasers

for me it's the horse charge

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

But do you appreciate that the Star Destroyers all now have dicks dangling beneath them?

Hell, everything in this film was a hail mary of not giving a fuck.
>"THE DEAD SPEAK!"
>wayfinder macguffins
>"Somehow, Palpatine returned."
>Snoke was made in a vat
>1000 Death Star Destroyers out of nowhere
>lightspeed skipping
>Rey's half-assed """training""" damage control
>Leia's deleted footage awkwardly inserted into several scenes due to Carrie's death
>whole film takes place in under 16 hours
>the completely pointless Macguffin sidequest
>the Sith Dagger that, for some reason, Luke couldn't find
>"THEY FLY NOW?!"
>somehow, Kylo wants to ram Rey with his ship, and somehow, he survives the crash landing unscathed
>Chewie's fakeout "death"
>the Knights of Ren do nothing but get jobbed
>Rey has force lightning + force healing
>3PO can read Sith language, but for some reason is programmed not to translate it & needs to be hacked in order to read it, but his memory will be wiped if he does so
>this gets resolved very quick when R2 easily restores his memory anyway
>Babu Frik
>more stupid force teleportation shit
>Rey is a Palpatine
>somehow, the ruins of the second Death Star survived & crashed on a moon that isn't Endor, has working electricity, the throne room survived, and there's a hidden vault that was never there before in ROTJ
>that FUCKING DAGGER ALIGNMENT SCENE
>Finn can apparently use the force, but who cares?
>Kylo destroys the wayfinder, rendering an entire hour pointless
>terrible lightsaber choreography
>"REEEEEEEEEEEY!!!"
>Leia dies
>Rey healing Kylo causes him to hallucinate his father and turn back to the light side
>Rey exiles herself for no reason
>Luke's ghost appears and physically catches the saber, admits he knew Rey was a Palpatine, trained Leia, and raises his waterlogged X-Wing from the sea, the latter of which somehow still works
>Rey gets Kylo's wayfinder from the wreckage of his TIE, the former of which somehow survived destruction twice
>Sheev's fleet is unfinished and can't activate shields due to ionized atmosphere

kino

There are some decent shots and scenes but by and large nu-Star Wars is dog shit and you should feel bad for liking them.

The godfather series portrays a highly romanticized and unrealistic version of "the mafya" and are highly overrated.

t. mafia enforcer