H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-haha, could you guys imagine...

h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-haha, could you guys imagine....................................................................................................................................................................................

Attached: 40 year old virgin.jpg (338x500, 31.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

masculinedevelopment.com/how-to-get-a-girls-number-example/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

20 iq OP do you live in a brazilian favela?

THIS IS FUCKING UNREAL LMAO

i'm really sick of these threads but i also want to talk with bros about my pain in life. it's getting worse and i don't know what to do. my mask is coming off and i'm breaking down harder than ever.

he was perfectly fine and happy without sex

>want to talk with bros
this aint broboard anymore go to /out/ or /diy/ for actual human interaction

23 years old here never held a hand its over

How/where meet good smart women? And how would I start a conversation with one out of the blue? I just graduated uni and Im at a loss

Try dating apps with good pictures, then filter out anyone that's an obvious thot.
Find hobbies that you enjoy with women in them. Book clubs, volunteer work, etc.
Practice game and go out to bars/clubs and try to pick-up chicks. More for hookups, but learning game will make you more confident and attractive. Just be prepared to fall on your face like an autist for awhile.

Browse shit like this blog too, just ignore all the shilling bullshit the advice is actually good. masculinedevelopment.com/how-to-get-a-girls-number-example/

Imagine going to Thailand or Vietnam as a sexpat and getting married
hahaha what loser would do that.

Attached: 1636891002219.jpg (2048x1397, 587.17K)

It’s hard to give advice because I have no idea how far gone you lads are.

I’d say go to a bar and get a drink, I hope you all can handle that

i'm a 29 year old alcoholic khv-neet. it's over. i cant even drink like a normie.

yeah guess what, the film was made in 2005. we're basically living in alternative reality right now.

9 more years

10 years left for me

why not switch to Pot? don't even have to smoke. just have an edible every 4 hours on weekends.

It doesn't matter if you're in a healthy and loving relationship; initial sex appeal is the least important aspect of one.

induces bad anxiety. i'm pretty much fucked when it comes to recreational drugs. I have never done psychs and a part of me holds out hope that maybe they could save my life but i have no idea how to go about it.

At a certain age just treat yourself to high end prostitutes, at least on the off chance you do fuck a woman who cares about you then you won't be utterly inexperienced with sex

As in how to get them?

there's literally an incel whining board

I'm khhv about to turn 30 this year. Totally lost my mind 6 months ago, gained about 60 pounds so far. nearing 250 lbs. Watching my body expand is beautiful
I want ot become like nikocado

I'd say his loneliness and lack of friends was worse than not having sex which is sort of what the movie is about. He loses a lot by having friends and a gf but in the end it was probably worth it for him, his lifestyle would've eventually made him very sad in his senior years

yes.

I had that. it took weeks for me to enjoy pot after being an alchy
Basically have to completely focus on what I'm doing. can't let my hands go idle or I'll have a bad time. Full screen video games and music. Food too. Cook a meal while on an edible and you'll have a good time

i don't really want to whine about being an "incel" though. I'm a deeply lonely and unhappy person and I know that a girl liking me wouldn't fix that, it would probably be a terrible relationship because of my desperation for external validation that I exist as a human being. I'm just looking for inner peace and calm at this point. All I do is beat myself down in my head and it's destroyed both my adolescence and my 20's.

Oh. That just depend on your situation I guess. They probably could change your life so I’d recommend looking into them. I know two addicted who reversed course via massive doses of shrooms

>massive doses of shrooms
how do i even figure out what a good dose is and where to get them?

>Watching my body expand is beautiful
>I want ot become like nikocado
kind of based but i am worried about you, user. how exactly did you "lose your mind"?

it is an absurd premise, im an aspie with bdd and even i get laid every 6 months

You’re so close already user… it’s… THE INTERNET

Yes. ;_;

42 here. It was supposed to be just a movie. A funny film we could all laugh at, not a fucking documentary of my life.

hes just like me

how do i become a monk i am tired of other people i just want to eat bread and meditate

>not a fucking documentary of my life.
It's not a documentary of your life, because the main character of that movie actually eventually loses it.

>his lifestyle would've eventually made him very sad in his senior years
You dont know that, so