I think it's perfect german

i think it's perfect german

Attached: 13700625.jpg (1068x600, 252.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_from_Poland_during_and_after_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

funny how you can see Poland's pre-WW2 western border

You can see the germ removal area

how come is former prussia, silesia and brandenburg the same as slovakia lol

no one wants to live in territories tainted with Prussian "culture"

huh explain? I never had history class

weren't they extremely militarized during soviet times though?

forgot image. This area right?

Attached: file.png (1039x580, 1.13M)

Germans were expelled from Poland because they wanted to eradicate poles and fill their houses with german immigrants

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_from_Poland_during_and_after_World_War_II

don't worry Ahmed, it's not a very complicated story, can we summed by "who sows the wind reaps the storm"

no, there were military bases here and there but nothing more

oh awesome that is interesting

Attached: file.png (1094x823, 223.3K)

I'm from the dark area. It's way more foresty than the rest of the country

west slavs are just german puppets

western Pomerania is but Lower Silesia is not, also it's now foresty because a lot of former German settlements were abandoned.

This territory is generally underpopulated, Wrocław in 2020 (643k) was only a bit more populous than in 1939 (629k)

Too many lights in Poland, means they haven't depopulated it enough.

they have always seen you as subhumans

>This territory is generally underpopulated, Wrocław in 2020 (643k) was only a bit more populous than in 1939 (629k)

forgot to add that's despite Wrocław's territory increased a lot in the last 80 years

but actually it's all doesn't matter, because no one remember their roots, we are all globohomo

mh I guess I kinda see it. poland looks like a blob

Attached: file.png (768x596, 1.02M)

>invade countries to gain living space for an overcrowded country
>end up losing land instead of gaining it

>tfw you'll never be a polish woodcutter

>What is the size of the clipping?
>Both LP and prof. Repliesmihorski responds the same: nearly 40 million cubic meters are harvested a year. That is, as the scientist explained, nearly 40 million trees.

>The e-mail sent by Anna Malinowska shows that 40 million m3 is planned for 2021. Last year, it was 38.2 million m3.

>– However, it is worth adding that global acquisition does not exceed 75% of the annual increase. Translated into the language of investing – we use 3/4, and we invest a quarter. As a result, our forests are becoming more and more rich in wood, older and denser – emphasizes Malinowska. He also added that post-war plantations have reached maturity, thanks to which we have 50 per cent. more forest areas than at the end of World War II. The forest is, as the LP spokesperson wrote, older and more diverse.

>Malinowska also added that the “stock stump”, i.e., the amount of timber accumulated in the forests under SF in 1946, reached 695 million m3. In 2019, it will be 2 066 million. – We repair absolutely any surface on which we cut trees. In 2019, we fixed 60.5,000. ha New trees should be planted up to 5 years after harvesting the wood from the area. We use about 500 million seedlings per year for this purpose – he writes in the e -mail.

didn't ever cross my mind that it takes generations for a tree plantation field, a hundred year to mature. kinda weird you'd plant for 5 generations after you.

no thanks, I would rather have clean rivers