Why you look 50 and you're 24?

why you look 50 and you're 24?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph8ZXK57k7s&ab_channel=Dylan

Attached: 5024.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

based nigger

lol at the guys closing their eyes bathing in the desire to hold in their laughter.

the roastie is toastie

Attached: yes-pepe.gif (498x498, 1.05M)

Based

because she's white

Attached: white vs. korean brutality.jpg (2163x1337, 1.28M)

>those guys turning away
Oh fuck

guys in the back: ooh nice cabinets

Lmao. I don't watch reality trash and have no idea who's in the wrong but I o love gut shots on roasties.

daily reminder this top rated hit show got cancelled because one of the judges forgot to delete his 15 year old myspace photos

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 19-19-18 c4fb141747bc437aab7872cc4b1adcff_md.jpg (JPEG Image 728 × 546 pixels).png (778x772, 631K)

Funny as fuck but who dat girl with the nose ring, she's fine as fuck

now that the ink has settled, why DID she look 50 at 24?

i know who it is and she has lots of bikini pics and im not going to tell you simp retard coomer

wall hits fast and hard

you just know they wanted to call him a nigger and he sucks at tattooing and is there for diversity reasons, of course the incels on Any Forums will side with the nigger

Because she'll bother to spend an hour on makeup but won't spend on hour on the treadmill, let alone the elliptical.

In my opinion all tattoos are dogshit so it's like saying "your dogshit smells worse than mine!"

who cares as long as they side with Hitler?

>DUN DUN before the start of every sentence
>STRINGS increase during each pause
Reality show kino confirmed

Thats what happens when you smoke cigs everyday

Tell me you selfish cunt

nope, seek jesus, stop jerking off, stop waifuing on the internet

FATALITY

Fpbp

kek, Captain N

I get it, you don't know who she is either, you're just trying to sell me your little cult