What do bongs and sharts think about this couple...

What do bongs and sharts think about this couple? I feel like brits hate them and that americans love them because yas black qween

Attached: 1660633130469579.png (769x456, 528.85K)

He's a figure of mockery by everyone (even the newspapers) in the UK and she is hated
t. Bong

You will never be the Queen. You have no Coronation, you have no Palace, you have no Regnal name. You are a commoner woman twisted by marriage a crude mockery of holy tradition.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back Royal Family mock you. Media are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “pairs” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind Westminster doors.
Citizenships are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of revolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a citizenship. Your upbringing and manners a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk supporters square with you, they turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your ugly, awkward speech.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll walk to Tower Bridge and jump into the cold dirty Thames. Harry will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked "Rachel Meghan Markle, and every passerby for the rest of eternity don't know a woman is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably woman.

I feel like Americans care way more about the monarchy then we do but that could just be me.

It thinks its hilarious to call that woman black.

harry is seen as a pathetic cuck and meghan a cynical, narcissistic social climber
but yeah they are not liked

I literally did not think she was half black until I saw all the articles mentioning it
To me she looks like a tanned white woman
Meanwhile Americans think she 100% looks black
It's crazy how upbringing can affect our perception of race

Imagine being royalty and marrying a random American mutt who showed her tits on TV it's fucking sad really
I hope after the Queen dies we can just ignore everyone else, European royalty should stop with her cause they are all an embarrassment

>To me she looks like a tanned white woman
????????

>I hope after the Queen dies we can just ignore everyone else, European royalty should stop with her cause they are all an embarrassment
true and based. although is charles goes full on with support for he has for traditional architecture and rewilds the royal estates when he becomes king i actually think he might be kind of based.

I doubt the monarchy will survive the Queen. William is quite popular though, so if Charles were to abdicate it might keep trundling along.

Sorry, not sure if there's a language barrier here

She could look French, Spanish, Italian or something like that, but whatever she goes with the American 1/12th black

She doesn't look black

Attached: file.png (992x558, 482.94K)

Doesn't look white, either.

>that mutt
>black
Brits should be ashamed of still having relevant monarchy and royalty

>tf
classic

No, she doesn't, but she is obviously mixed

The only people who like them in any country are super out of touch middle-aged women, some brownoids who yaaas kween over her, and the establishment types who literally aren't allowed to say anything negative about people who are in the club.

No idea why he married her. They'll get divorced in a few years.

She has that cheekbone-forehead phenotype some mutts have. Kamala has it too.

luv will right proper lad