No refunds

no refunds

Attached: 1660603244001615.png (1020x1062, 938.22K)

>Paying reperations for the slave trade to African nations
Didnt they already get payed when they sold other Africans for money and weapons?
Isnt this double dipping?

Attached: 1657448533272.png (500x423, 113.26K)

^

Times like these I'm glad America never participated in the Scramble for Abfrica

African Americans =/= Africans
when are you going to pay up whiteboi?

If you read the rest of the article, you guys would know they're actually demanding reparations from Europe for their hand in the creation of African Americans.

Wait a minute, this isn't America...
Das rite whitey, PAY UP

We all know that most slave traders were Jews and that most slave owners in the US were Jews, whilst Europeans were the first human beings in the history of the world to truly abolish slavery and make it our mission to free our fellow man

But did you know that most slave owners in Africa were also Jews?

>we dindu nuffin it wuz da joos mayn, we good boyz

gotta need a proof for that

I don't believe this article to be genuine. Most African countries acknowledge that it takes two parties to be involved in a deal and Africans selling Africans was a large part of it. In fact, some African countries have apologised for the acts of their ancestors. It's probably just a few blogger "activists".

yeah, most news is just clickbait

(not true by the way)

What's the actual point? Surely they know it's a dead end... The second any western political party advocated for something like this they would cease to exist overnight

I think reparations are ultimately useless. Most of that colonial era wealth is spent, gone in either the world wars or building up western nations.

Great. Turkmany should pay all of it.

This. German mercenaries kidnapped the niggorinos we dindu nuffin.

About the colonial era user

>Most of that colonial era wealth is spent, gone in either the world wars or building up western nations.
But you can literally apply that logic to any case for reparations. Yet that was never really a strong enough counterpoint to shut don reparation cases in many countries.

>Africans selling Africans was a large part of it.
Really varied on who the seller and buyer was, that's something a lot of the "niggas selling niggas" rhetoric on both sides extremely leaves out.

Yes. Turkmany stole from us. They must pay

I guess they will not go against arabs, the ones that enslaved africans for 1000 years.

They will not go to westAfrican descendants in Africa, the ones that sold them to Europeans for profit.

IRL they owe the world trillions of US$ since they have received this amount for the last 80 years.

The play victim mentality will be increased with the diversity hires done in USA. Black people paid just to play victim in power jobs.

And they are in power jobs because politicians want black and latino vote, so they give them privileges they donĀ“t deserve.

Again, no gibs no refunds no reparations