Why is Tommy Lee Jones big in Japan?

Why is Tommy Lee Jones big in Japan?

Attached: 1643348581311.jpg (460x345, 34.51K)

God I wish that were me.

coffee commercials

>Lee
He's half asian

He's more well known there for TV ads than his film roles.

He looks like the idealized version of an old Japanese man

Anyone over 5' 4" is 'big' in Japan.

Borders are back open
why aren't you planning a Japan trip?

Attached: 1654752385711.jpg (1280x1600, 469.96K)

all Americans are big in Japan. Those people are tiny

he went to Harvard. just learned that the other day

I have no interest. Large cities are awful no matter where you are. Perhaps it would be nice to visit some rural areas, but I have no idea if you could get by outside of the major cities without knowing the language.

Boss.

Going somewhere and not knowing their language is being a dickhead regardless.

If you have any interest in women, clubbing, and/or food, Tokyo is one of the best cities in the world and far, far different from big western cities. But no, I never met anyone out in the countryside who even wanted to try to practice English with me. Every conversation I had was in Japanese.

stop trying to impress people on the internet, lol

America couldn't sanction his buffoonery.

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE!

This.
>tfw i cannever get rainbow BOSS here in burgerland

Attached: BC469E52-C918-43A1-9FC8-9F734C437203.gif (460x258, 3.73M)

because he's whitey and on average japanese are shorter than whiteys

You can, on my state there are plenty of big Asian grocery stores that carry BOSS. It's sad of course to see our country being destroyed but at the same time corn syrup yum.

>I have no interest. Large cities are awful no matter where you are. Perhaps it would be nice to visit some rural areas, but I have no idea if you could get by outside of the major cities without knowing the language.

I agree but Tokyo would be an exception to the rule

I think they also like Keith Sunderland because of 24

Is this like Lost in Translation, but real?

Tokyo is the best metropolis in the world

Attached: EkLCaRPUYAAj0X6.jpg (900x1200, 135.31K)

how big?

tell that to all the chinese people at the grand canyon

The Fugitive, Men in Black and Under Siege were massive hits in Japan.

Attached: Ee4e-dpX0AEoc-S[1].png (607x405, 393.98K)

I waited his table one night with his son and the son’s wife/girlfriend. He was very kind and soft spoken, treated everyone well, and as he left the restaurant a group of women on their bachelorette party started to cat call him and he got the fuck out of the restaurant ASAP.

I used to go to maid cafes and have the maids write Any Forums memes on my omelettes while I giggled like a retard and they got really mad at me. Probably lost the pictures but I'll dredge them up one day.

Only for strict tour groups, you’re basically a prisoner. By next year it’ll be sort of back to normal but the Japanese will probably still be strict with masks and shit for a long time sadly. Happy I got to go a few times before the China virus

Are celebs so retarded they need to be fed like babies?

i laughed out loud.

Tommy Lee Jones played Douglas MacArthur, who is basically the George Washington of modern Japan. He saved the Emperor from being executed, and let him keep his ceremonial position. But not before mogging the fuck out of the reclusive unseen manlet in widely published photos. He had his 24 yo jewish female secretary basically write the entirety of Japan's pacifist/feminist/democratic constitution over a long weekend.

But Japanese still love him, cause in defeat, Japan achieved their war aims of maintaining economic access to the resources of Asia... actually much more than that, they gained access to the resources entire US empire + having the American consumers as an export-sink. They just had to give up sovereignty, which no one except gay Mishima cared about anyway. Even with sovereignty, they were intentionally Westernizing themselves at a rapid pace.

Attached: hirohito_macarthur_1945-2947436532.jpg (1228x1600, 334.84K)