WOW BELGIUM

WOW BELGIUM

Attached: belgia army.webm (854x478, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BTRc9YNwls
youtu.be/G3c3MJK7c6s
youtube.com/watch?v=stdyhfeYxxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=5BTRc9YNwls
This one is even funnier

What was their fucking problem?

they look new

bro not funny these are handicapped people

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Skuf

Yes, we know they are Belgians.

how can they compete?
youtu.be/G3c3MJK7c6s

Our contry is a joke, every minister and politician is a crook, elections are rigged, public money goes into the pockets of oligarchs, and the list goes on. The only reason I don't move to France is because their situation is even worse, and at least in Belgium people are nice and friendly, not like those damn frog-eaters.

That's the last thing Ukrainians see before they die.
That's actually true. I've been to Belgium and people there are nice, less autistic than germoids, more outgoing and less snobish than Frenchies.

disgusting but at least politicians are based

Attached: file.png (677x285, 31.41K)

that's sad I like FN Herstal, Waffles, and chips with mayonnaise a lot. damn shame.

het was een foutje, calm down
>One of the cadets took to Facebook to explain the details of their unfortunate missteps, saying that while their display had gotten off to a good start, things went south after they passed the Belgian royals.

>"Once we passed the king, the music became louder and the commander gave a different pitch to the orchestra — as a result, we lost our rhythm," the 16-year-old cadet said on Facebook, according to Het Nieuwsblad.

Grappig dat Belgen (net zoals ieder ander land) ook zoveel zelf haat hebben voor hun eigen land.

crazy how some countries can just do this because they don't border an authoritarian shithole with imperial ambitions
wish we could dump our military budget into infrastructure/social services but since Russians would rather take than build things on their own it won't happen

nice

Attached: 1648831040709.webm (360x360, 665.82K)

what's the song in this?

youtube.com/watch?v=stdyhfeYxxI

damn i never get a reply when i ask for meme songs, send the queen my thanks

I'll tell her when I see her at t'chippies on tueeesday