BASED BASED BASED

Someone finally said the quiet part out loud.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220612-083309_Chrome.jpg (1384x2076, 877.26K)

they took dirty jewish money, played in their anti-white films, fuck actors they deserve it

Let it be said that White Leftists/Cuckservitives are the biggest Jewish boytoy than Nogs.

Israel.

100% his fellow leftists will hate him for saying the obvious though.

funny how box office results doesn't support this. I think he is speaking for himself.

>actor says what's been blatantly obvious for a decade
I clap, OMG BASED etc

Attached: 1.jpg (249x249, 7.23K)

He is so uggo.

There are two types of liberals.

1) angry ones who are retarded
2) stupid ones that are easily used

Doctor Who has been TOTAL SHIT ever since they rebooted it with this cunt and every other cunt who came after.
Trannies LOVE it though!

>dude box office
He isn't talking about Box Office. He's talking about career opportunities, you dumb fuck. Jews put non-whites in Movies, namely blacks and mutts, which aren't popular as evident by all the recent Star Wars shit, then blame "whitey" when they don't go see it, calling everyone "racist" when they say the actor was garbage and didn't fit.

The fact that the box office results "don't support this" only make it more obvious that there is an agenda. If there is no monetary gain in doing the opposite, then it's entirely based in ideology which only proves what he is saying.

lol he's a cuck
>please punish me for being straight and male
brits deserve to lose their country

Attached: Untitled.jpg (999x253, 53.64K)

Do these idiots not realize that the majority of Dr Who fans are teenage girls who want to self-insert as the companion of the handsome white Doctor?

This man live in Britain which is in northern Europe. Bongs are so desperate to be Americans that they try to import all of America's racial problems.

What do Euros think about bongs and their hatred of White European people?

But the movie and TV industry is a business and Hollywood jews will come crawling back to the white men when they need to make some money.

>as they should do.
People I know are always confused when i tell them I hardly watch tv anymore.

Attached: Dredd.gif (760x427, 350.52K)

>Bongs are so desperate to be Americans
Nobody is desperate to be North American.

The world would be a much better place if what you said were true.

finally, the BBC will give him a job desperate times it seems

All (((*nglo))) must hang.

Then why the fuck do they keep casting James Nesbitt in fucking everything

Because he's Scots-Irish (POC)

>James Nesbitt
I haven't seen him in ages, I thought he'd retired or something?