Are they really about to go down the rabbit hole of multiversal shit...

Are they really about to go down the rabbit hole of multiversal shit? It'll just make everything convoluted and make the MCU irredeemable.

Attached: doctorstrange_multiverseofmadness_050087507534.jpg (1080x1080, 219.1K)

>implying it wasn't already

Attached: tenor.gif (498x368, 2.51M)

I think they’re just using it to bring the x men real quick for now.

>NOOOOO WHY ISNT MY HECKIN CAPESHIT GROUNDED AND REALISTIC!!!!!!!!

I just want it to be reasonably coherent

I was incredibly bored of MCU UNTIL they brought in this multiverse shit which made me mildly intrigued again, Dr Strange 2 is the best MCU has been since Avengers 1

Yep, exctly. Even my six year old said "oh no not the stupid multiverse again why cant we just have the good guys fight the bad guys"

Based six year old

based raimi filtering all of the angry marvel brainlets

>Multiple Marvel multiverse projects already released
>"Are they gonna to multiverse? It be confuse!"

Kys you fucking retard.

>make the MCU irredeemable
But that's exactly how the Marvel comics are. There's like 580 different editions of Spiderman, they reboot him twice a year. DC comics has the same issue but on a much, much smaller scale. In that comicverse they just reboot the entire lineup all at the same time. But in Marvel comics you won't know whether the Punisher in the Punisher comic you are reading is the same guy that just made friends with the X-Men last month.

>and make the MCU irredeemable.
It's already there because they ran out of steam after Thanos and have no idea what to do now, having lost all their best characters.

Take thong out of your bussy

If they want to keep making money off Marvel shit they're going to need an in-universe reason to change actors once they've gotten fed up after 15 movies.

Disney is doing their version of Marvel's disastrous Heroes Reborn reboot from the 90s. I can't believe you capeshit fans haven't figured that out

>irredeemable
DO NOT REDEEM

The biggest problem I had with this was that the power levels are now just supremely fucked. Anyone that’s not a magician or reality bender is irrelevant, Strange is so powerful he could effortlessly solo the original avengers and the ‘new avengers’ look like low level NPCs compared to him. At that point, there’s no way you can care about any of these characters

What else could they do? After Thanos they can't just have another Big Bad

They could easily build up another big bad, they really need to establish new pillar heroes like Iron-Man and Cap though then just be patient again.

Sometimes a multiple universe story can be done well. Yet even in the comics themselves it just becomes a cheap gimmick and messy as fuck. It makes the big stories seem pointless and the characters replaceable.
Even Morrison couldn't do a decent multiple universe story with what a cluster of idiots editorial at DC was.
I doubt Hollywood movie studios are any better.

Attached: final-crisis-ac3372d0-5e5e-40f2-9539-422400a6112-resize-750.jpg (750x563, 128.43K)

DC has done so many shitty multiverse crossover events for the past couple of decades. Each seems worse and more derivative than the last.

Attached: Justice League ROAD TO DARK CRISIS_Cv1_00111_DIGITAL_6290355be897c8.99060969.jpg (700x1076, 450.44K)

Remember when Marvel had a new Secret Wars crossover that was a multiversal mess and at the same time DC had Convergence which was somehow even worse?

Attached: DC-Convergence-vs-Marvel-Secret-Wars.jpg (650x370, 98.65K)

Glad I had already given up on new DC books at that point. I stuck to trades and back issues of older stuff.

Attached: DC Comics Convergence 58ddbd2327567526d8f259e64d0b16040878a847.jpg (800x480, 116.2K)