Do you lift in your cunt?

Do you lift in your cunt?

Attached: 1660641819129.jpg (1125x2000, 173.87K)

I don’t lift I run

no and i have noodle arms and a pear shaped body

Thank you Hungry Skeleton

You the type of "male" to get raped in a Swedish prison.

Yes, although I'm on a cut rn and I barely have the energy for 4 workouts per week. Can't wait for the bulking season, bros.

I run and do a little bit of calisthenics, a part of me would like to join a gym but I'm shy

Just wear baggy clothes that hide your skeleton silhouette.

Yes. In fact I will wager than I am the biggest guy on Any Forums

I'm pretty big but I'm short so almost reaching my peak I feel like. 183 cm and 94 kg with low fat percentage

Kek 183cm isn't short don't let yourself get demoralised by Any Forumscels

do you have abs?

I just started. I look like OP picrel THOUGH.

he lives in sweden so his perception is different than ours. but anyway considering the average zoomer height being over 180cm (even in italy lol( then yea I get him. I personally am 178 and I feel like a dwarf

no

Attached: photo_2022-08-16_12-59-27.jpg (960x1280, 135.19K)

I'm mogged by my family and friends so I feel shorter than I am. My 4 brothers are all over 190 cm.
Yeah I do. I picked up boxing last year to go with my gym going last year, I wanna get Mike tyson tier body. Since he was shorter than me and weighed almost 6 kg more than me right now, I got a long way to go.

Attached: Mike.jpg (602x642, 74.33K)

I kind of do. Went from using 4kg dumbbells to 10kg in 4 months, still very skelly but in much better shape

Cute!

Only when Catalunya needs me to lift

Attached: 20220816_134011.jpg (5312x2988, 2.23M)

What's with those flags?

i used to know the girl from the OP pic

Most Lithuanians support people's right to self-determination.
It's a significant part of our modern history.

Do you think rusanon's Icelandic flag is there because Iceland was the first country to ratify restoration of independence of the Baltics and away from the USSR?

I have the same arm as in OP pic, how can i gain weight, and i don't mean getting muscle i don't care at this point i rather be slighty fat than looking fucking malnourished

doesn't work that well, from personal experience
if you don't have certain body structure, it just looks awful
[spoiler]thank god that it was in the early 00s and us rap made that style popular, kek[/spoiler]

How was your father's build when he was your age? Ask him.
For example my father was skinny af before the age of 25. But after 25 metabolism evened out and started gaining mass every year naturally. Same happened for me, and it's quite often. 25 is that 'midway point' for the male body.

I used to get lots of workouts in and wasn't able to gain weight when I was really young. Used to be like a fucking seleton. Not anymore.

But if you don't want to wait, and maybe it's not because of your metabolism, you'll need a bit o f a change in lifestyle.
If you're skinny as shit don't be aafrad of any high calory foods, even junk foods. That's just the truth. In my teens I used to follow all the "milk, peanut butter, bananas, peanuts, cottage cheese" and similar "high protein and just lift bro" bullshit diets. If you have strong metabolism - it does little.
Eat cake, chips, white bread with whatever toppings you like, pizza and try to adjust your physical activities so that you don't burn those calories off. Be a bit lazy while/after you eat. Watch something, play vidya, whatever.
You can start thinking about healthy ways AFTER you gain weight. Otherwise it won't do shit if you have high metabolism