When did it jump the shark?

Like the exact moment? For me it was when they had Tommy marry the prostitute he mocked his little brother for wanting to marry in the first season.

Attached: DC96FBD2-77B0-4617-BBC5-88EF27FF15B6.jpg (1400x1400, 289.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiSCEnnhBaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is peaky blinders the name of their gang?

the show has always been Boardwalk Empire for retards (not to say BE is exactly an intellectual show)
The thing that made me first hate the show was the constant slow motion shots of them walking as a group and smoking a cigarette while 1970s rock music plays in the background. Fucking stupid and seems like it was produced by Hispanic teenagers (who are the majority of the show's remaining audience at this point)

S2E1

Im rewatching Boardwalk right now; it’s so much better than PB it’s absurd

Yes. They also have razors sewn into their hats that they blind people with

Attached: 762BF697-E9C1-47EA-B41E-7A1DBEB20930.jpg (1170x978, 453.36K)

Tommy Shelby's entire character is just "look cool and smoke"

Dreadful show that peaked in season 1.

Yeah there were a lot of corny decisions made for music and cinematography.

>1970s music
lmao its always arctic monkeys from their 2013 album which was literally tumblrs favorite album of that year

I mean there is some character development for him but it hardly matters because he has fucking plot armor anyway.

IS THAT A FOOKIN' RACISM?

Kek yuropoors are so fucking stupid.

I hate this band so fucking much and they sound incredibly dated. It's so cringe when its played in the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=aiSCEnnhBaM
Never really, it has been kino to this day.

It was in the 4th season when he suddenly wins by pulling out that he called AL Capone and now he controls all the guys and wins. The Mosley shot was even worse, oh no he doesn't like jews and fucks ballerinas really aggressively.

That being said I like the new season so far. 2 eps in

That’s honestly my main complaint they constantly try to shoehorn in stuff thats politically relevant today into that time period and it’s just dishonest.

>miss me yet, Any Forums?

Attached: 1549401702593.jpg (858x536, 53.35K)

ill admit I have a soft spot for arctic monkeys, but the show, like alex turner, just feels like its trying too hard to be "cool"

>razors sewn into their hats that they blind people with
Wait a second...

Attached: EdgedWeapon2.jpg (634x447, 23.41K)

Actually yeah that might be it holy shit and I forgot how atrocious Adrian Brody’s performance was in that.

Actually, yes. Show declined FAST when he was killed off. He was actually a good villain that genuinely intimidated Tommy.

He was a great character. Grace was meh but I liked her more than the man faced hooker Tommy ended up with. Johnboy was the most likable of the brothers and Michael doesn’t fit in the trio as well so yeah they goofed with choosing which characters to get rid of

Season 1 was the only good one. Should have been a limited series...

That one also fucked up though... i realize Jimmy`s actor was problematic and all but it was plain to see that the whole point of the show was the generational conflict between him and Nucky. Show should have ended when they offed him.

peaky blinders is the poors mans boardwalk empire

I agree it certainly shouldn’t have gone to six seasons and now they’re making a movie