Why do tourists and expats always want to visit/live in giant mega cities?

Why do tourists and expats always want to visit/live in giant mega cities?
They are smelly, crime ridden, people are rude and worst of all rather than experiencing the countries true culture you get gangs and other foreigners.

Attached: Los_Angeles_Skid_Row.jpg (2816x2112, 1.15M)

hustle and bustle

Not here, they have their own villages where their flags fly and where you get kicked out of bars for speaking french.
I kinda pity them because they have tp live in this shithole country

How nice did France use to be that you're calling it a shithole now?

It was always a shithole but before it was merely a poor shithole but now its a disgusting crime ridden african shithole

So nothing chajfed?

>Why do tourists and expats always want to visit/live in giant mega cities?
>They are smelly, crime ridden, people are rude and worst of all rather than experiencing the countries true culture you get gangs and other foreigners.

Attached: 1654896191812.png (818x648, 467.34K)

>experiencing the countries true culture
What the fuck is that supposed to mean
Also expecting expats to live in distant locales far from consulate or embassy services is retarded as fuck.

Now its filled with africans and there are more slums crime and terrorism

For the most part is true, but in recent years, since Brexit, i notice more and more brits coming buying land in the middle of nowhere, and living there, with their families.
I live in a small town of 33k people, far away from the coast and the largest urban centers, but my family has a farm in a village nearby, and there's so many brits living there, and other villages, or even outside of villages in places that can only be reached through dirt roads.

based colonizers. you get what you deserve.(giving us HUE-topia)

Come home to quebec frenchman

I wish but i cant. I was refused like 40 job and internship offers for banks and other companies in quebec so i am not allowed to work in canada.
I am stuck in this shithole

Not allowed in all of canada? You could probably get a work permit in Alberta if oil picks up and then try to get to quebec afterwards. Banff and Jasper national park are really nice, or just visit Quebec city and see if you like it.
Most people usually recommend Montreal but I liked Quebec more

I applied across bc when i was there. I also applied in yukon and northern territories but nothing. I applied to the canadian northern compact no answers. They only hire flips , nafris and indians

For insta.
Pic of someone jaywalking in NY is a prime evidence that an enormous gaylord is afoot.

>They only hire flips , nafris and indians
I know

Attached: the-batman-pattinson2021.gif (498x319, 3.46M)

Supposedly they had a worker shortage when i was there last month, i volunteered, i even asked to be paid minimum wage or less and they refused.

>What's that's supposed to mean
This. Those African refugees that fill Paris are just as French as people that lived there for generations!

>They are smelly, crime ridden, people are rude and worst of all rather than experiencing the countries true culture you get gangs and other foreigners.
Speak for American cities lmao

Why are you giving your land to foreigners?