This sacrifice is utterly meaningless now

>this sacrifice is utterly meaningless now

Attached: SW-fi-1[1].jpg (1200x676, 128.91K)

was but a learner
now he is the master
it has come full circle

what's not to get.

the last time they met he wasn't a learner

has this got something to do with the new tv show?
what did they do?

but he was, how was he not still a learner? he joined palps to learn dark shit, he hadn't mastered it until recently before this confrontation

they're gonna meet again too lmao you guys that keep watching this shit are faggots

I dunno. Obiwan was pretty powerful in the force and knowledgeable of the philosophy side. I don't think he soduku'd here but rather realised it was his opportunity to move onto the next level. "There is no death there is only the force" and all that. Even Vader seems confused about what happens. Also obiwan manifests multiple times to Luke, does so to converse with Yoda and in the EU does so to other surviving force users and is completely unphased at being a force ghost.

If anything the expanded universe gives this scene greater sense and meaning that the original context.

rip

Yes, tell us why, I don't watch Disney

>Even Vader seems confused about what happens.
vader kills plenty of jedi before ANH though

if he had said "now I am A master" it would work, but he said "THE master"

i liked when there was subtle indication that it was Qui-Gon who figured out this stuff and passed it on to Obi-Wan and Yoda

seems like whever theres a new star wars it gets bashed

It was always meaningless.

but they never turned to dust before

because he's king shit, he is A, he is THE

like how you interduce yourself to niggers as A boyfriend of your chick, instead of THE

Vader and obi Wan dueled a few years before New Hope

but my gf has many nigger boyfriends

Are you saying that the tv show with ewan mcgregor is supposed to be only a few years away from star wars movie?
Does fucking with the force cause obi wan to age at 10x speed?

They have a duel every fucking week now

The series is FULL of plotholes now, nothing matters after ROTJ. Anything good after that, now matter how good, like Mandolorian is fun fanfic tier because even then it has to have Ahsoka and other Filoni faggotry and prequel shit in it.

wait, did the TV show retcon qui-gons main redeeming quality?

He says: "When I left you." It can still make sense that he's being dramatic because this is their epic final showdown.

no it doesn't, it just dangles memberberry key chain at the audience and then makes the main character a negress who kills a much cooler character; the grand inquistor, to demonstrate she is a bad mofo - and to screw the canon because he's still alive for Rebels, so, darth maul metal legs type shit i guess

Disney Wars is not canon who cares about that shit? just read the EU if you truly like Star Wars

Attached: Skywalker_family2.jpg (432x579, 100.59K)