Do you think Louis realizes that he contributed to the culture that led to his downfall...

Do you think Louis realizes that he contributed to the culture that led to his downfall? He's friendly with Shane Gillis but has he shown an ounce of remorse for his deeply influential "I hate white men" material?

Attached: MV5BMTM4OTkwNzg3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc5NjcyNw@@._V1_.jpg (1363x2048, 566.59K)

More so than JGay Rowling ever did

No, he's thinking it serves him right for being white

its the cuck mentality

>for being white
He's mexican.

I don't get this shit. What about feminism do you think was saying that men should be infiltrating women's sports and bathrooms? Sounds like your'e an autist if you think 'feminism' means equality in sports and bathrooms. Fucking retard.

>Shlomo joins the chat

why did he use his daughters in his show

Louie is literally a Mexican jew...

This too... what exactly is 'Jewish' about someone pointing out Louis is mexican? I don't understand you chuds. You're all fucking retards.

Women wanted equality and they're getting it. Women have been invading male spaces since the 60s and now they're getting a taste of their own medicine. You can hoes your bathrooms back once you goes stop trying to be comedians, sports broadcasters, and engineers.

Attached: Dean-LP-Photo-e1565099144718.jpg (1162x663, 109.86K)

>has he shown an ounce of remorse for his deeply influential "I hate white men" material
Why are right-wingers such easily offended crybabies, bros?

You people are so boring. Muh white people got hacky so fast. Leftists are hall monitor, brown nosing dweebs and you will never be funny.

>He said, while crying about white "racists" on Twitter

Women wanted equality in pay and respect not in sports and bathrooms you absolute braindead cunt

>realizes
these people won't realize sweet fuck all even as the guillotine drops

Its very simple. Do your posts serve the Republican Party? Theyre good. Do they not? Theyre bad.

kek

he was joking you moron, he's a comedian

Does his comedian friends even hang out with him anymore? Its like he is dead.

>Women wanted equality and they're getting it.
Reminds me of how black people wanted equality and then when they got it they realized they had to compete with everyone else so now they demand "equity" instead

>Women want respect
Women don't respect men or male spaces. Therefore no one should respect theirs.

Attached: nfl-pink.jpg (640x420, 122.37K)

>comedian friends
parasites

>but has he shown an ounce of remorse for his deeply influential "I hate white men" material?
no. he's still "with her"

He's mexican. I don't give a shit if he apologizes. He isn't white.

Louis has always been an artfag at heart. Those liberal opinionshe espouses (Hilary for president, donating to Biden, etc.) aren't him kissing ass to the establishment, those are his genuine beliefs. He'd rather be a C grade Woody Allen knockoff, rubbing shoulders with the elites, than be one of the world's greatest comedians. This user gets it.

he has multiple bits where he goes out of the way to say nigger and nigger is the punchline

He can because he isn't white.

I'm not the one who brought up race and started crying about it, schizo.

>push progressive bullshit that makes other people uncomfortable
>play the victim when it happens to you
>people treat you like a voice of reason
It’s like you retards never want these people to learn

Attached: RowlingBlack.jpg (696x487, 70.76K)

Women are insanely privileged. They get preferential treatment in medical care, all forms of welfare, the court system, school admissions, and they get half of a man's wealth in divorce. Yet these whores act like some insane injustice is done to them if more than 50% of Space-X employee are male. Fuck em.

and jewish

>African drums reverberate in the distance

OH NOOO A CANCER PREVENTION BANNER AT MY PIG SKIN FAG GAME!

Fuck you.

>feminism
Nobody said anything about feminism bruh, she pushed faggot and black shit harder than anyone

Louis Szekely is jewish

I think it's due to him being raised by a single mothers. Single mothers really don't know how to raise boys. If he had a father figure he wouldn't be a pervy self hating wankbeast.

Women are privilege and you don't even realize it. There's a reason why the term AWFL is growing in popularity. White women really don't realize how the rest of the world sees you entitled princess. Becky/Karen is delusional.

He's literally mexican.

He's a jewish mexican from hungary

His father was barely in his life. He was raised by a shitty white shitlib single mother.

>using the terms Becky/Karen
oh so you're an anti-white leftypol faggot. opinion disregarded.

Fat white woman detected. Gb2 kiwifarms.

Current white girls would never be cool enough to hate anti-white people, they’re obedient and quietly take it all to the face.