What does Any Forums think of Kosovo?

What does Any Forums think of Kosovo?

Attached: kosovo-map-1oct2019.png (1883x1712, 267.11K)

Pros:
Makes s*rbia seethe
Cons:
Is moslem

What do?

Kosovo je srbija

Ukraine today, Kosovo tomorrow

Z

>sheet the balkans is getting too strong again time to make a new country

At this rate America will have turned each village into its own country by 2100

>Kosovo

I love them because without them we wouldn't have 1/3 of Serbian turbofolk songs

Se k'tu jam dem baba dem
Për Kosovë jap shpirtin tem
Se k'tu jam dem baba dem
Për Kosovë jap shpirtin tem

Attached: Без названия (53).jpg (258x195, 11.46K)

It's only raison d'etre is that "everybody deserves freedom and independence" yet the sole purpose of breaking off from Serbia is for Albania to annex it.
It's essentially the Donbabwe/Crimea of the 90s through 00s.

Just another Serbian province

je Srbija

Metohija

Also it's idiotic how Ukrainians and people who support Ukraine go pro-Kosovo or pro-Catalonia or whatever, not realizing the implications of those decisions and statements with regards to the separatists in Ukraine. Just giving the Russians ammo to use in international diplomacy, just like you gave them the blueprint for the Donbabwe separatism by the separatism in Yugoslavia to begin with.

At one hand, i will never forgive the west for this, on the other hand, thanks to the circumstances in which i live , and the history of my land, i have ascended above nationality and any other group think, accepted the teachings of christ , and now live a peaceful life , not caring about the future of humanity or other trivial things. I see the absurdity of existence and i accept it . I see the nature of man and i accept it . I understand that culture and nationality exists only in man's wicked mind . I am at peace .

Attached: jahbube.png (540x405, 184.1K)

Nationality exists in genes, culture in circumstances and genes.

Pretty much thus. Putin's rhetoric is always
>you Westerners did it first
and he's right to some extent. The Russian media always parrots the same bs about the US invading every country they haven't had a coup d'etat in as a justification for Russia doing the same thing in the former USSR. Post WWII politics is children with nukes playing "no you" with each other.

With Ukraine and Belarus theyre taking ethnic rus clay.

I believe one's ethnicity is decided by the person themselves. Belarusians and Ukrainians don't call themselves Russians, just like Austrians don't call themselves Germans. No amount of Putin's propaganda can change that.

No it does not . Homo sapiens is homo sapiens . An african woman can have a healthy child with an eskimo .
Technology is a product of society , and society is a product of geography . (riverbeds , 4 seasons ...) .
Slavic and Germanic people were the same as african people before rome influenced them,
and gave them writing systems (cyrilic , latin ) and religion .
And rome was influenced by ancient greeks , and the greeks were influenced by mesopotamia , and so on and so on .
We are not smart as individuals , but as a society .
Issac Newton : ,, if i can see further than others it's because i'm standing on the shoulders of giants ''

Attached: finalpagen1sfsdfsdfsdfsdf1.jpg (796x430, 85.65K)

Ethnicity is genes + culture, all three are more less identical. I dont care what someone calls themselves, thats how you get trannies.

The difference is that all changes in western Europe are done with the consent of ALL sides, otherwise they don't happen (like in Catalonia). You can support or be against independence of this or that nation, but as long as both sides do not agree, it will be always just talking, no one will start a war over it. Meanwhile Russia wants to make changes without asking for consent of one of the parties by a military action.

Most things are heritable, including behaivour. Meaning genes are very very VERY important. Germanics and Slavs before Rome were more advanced than african tribes are today.
We invented our own script, see pic rel.
>We are not smart as individuals , but as a society
Advancements were always made by a minority, not the majority, the rest are worker bees.

>Implying consent matters in politics
>Implying Spain didnt just beat the shit out of Catalan separatists.
>Implying kosovo albanians didnt take it by force and are not supported by the usa

Yeah, those Serbs certainly consented to having Belgrade bombed by NATO...
Also, I don't get how the Western media can claim that Crimeans didn't want to join Russia considering it was a majority Russian region that was threatened to lose its autonomy and language rights by the Ukrainian government back in 2014, while being promised massive gibs by Russia (which indeed happened after the annexation).

Asstrians a Germ-an